ADA foot controller with Kemper issues UPDATED

• Remember the ADA Midi foot controller pedal? I've got one and have used it with a few midi devices in the past. This afternoon, I connect the midi cable from the pedal to the kemper rack and starting hitting each button on the pedal to see if it changes channels on the Kemper. The numbers on the pedal change, but only a few actually did something on the kemper... not all.
    I want to set up each button to be a same amp but with different effects on each channel, but if each button doesn't do anything this can't work for me.
    Any help is appreciated.

• First let me state, that MIDI devices are not plug and play. The Profiler Remote is plug and play. MIDI requires configuration.

@paults mentioned MIDI channel already. By default the Profiler receives MIDI on all 16 MIDI channels ("Omni"). So, that shouldn't be the issue, if MIDI Global Channel isn't misadjusted.

You need to make sure, that each preset of your ADA sends a MIDI program change. Are you sure, it does?
    In Browser Mode you need to assign a Rig to that program change. Otherwise nothing happens.
    In Performance Mode all program changes are preassigned. However, the Profiler doesn't load disabled Slots. So, program change #7 would normally load Performance 2 Slot 2, but if Slot 2 is disabled, nothing happens. That behavior is intentional.

• I noticed a few things last night...
    In performance mode, I selected an amp, and duplicated it in all slots available for that one amp in "channel" or
    "bank" 1 and saved it. I believe that there are 5 slots per each bank.
    My ADA pedal board has buttons from #0 to #9.
    From #0 to #5, I was able to see that each "slot" was advancing as I was hitting buttons from 0-5 all within "bank" 1 and it was within the same channel and amp that I set up. The moment I went to #6, the kemper jumped to bank #2 and had a different amp. As I hit buttons #7, 8 and 9, it stayed in bank 2 but advanced in slots.
    This makes sense to me because I only had 5 Slots in bank 1, and I was trying to see what 6-9 would do, so it went up to the next bank which is number 2.
    Since I'm not using the kemper foot controller, is this normal for everyone else?
    I guess I can program bank 2 to have the same amp and it'll just jump up or down between bank 1 and 2 as I use buttons 0-9. Wondering if this is the way it's going to be.
    All replies appreciated.

• The dark box on the left displays the "MIDI Program Change" and "MIDI Bank" associated with the Performance and Slot currently loaded. The number displayed represent the logical range (1-128).

If your foot controller sends MIDI program change #7 (which corresponds to the lower by 1 numerical value 6) this will load Performance 2 Slot 2.

It appears your foot controller is sending the MIDI program changes associated with its presets. Normally, this can be changed within the foot controller settings.