[Soundside] New Pack #81 - UKGold JS - (Clips)

• The new amps / speakers are 'burned in' .....

:)

Update: The pack #81 is ready!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 3 times, last by Armin ().

• As mentionend in another thread - our latest amps are a Marshall JVM Joe Satriani signature Head and a handwired Vox AC15 Combo.

Now they are ready to be profiled.

... and check out our existing 80 packs of other profiles

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Maybe it would make more sense if you only post, if your profiles are available?
    In this forum there are so many posts, I‘m very happy for every post which is not in (especially if the post does not contain anything new).
    ;)

• Yes, since I was the first one selling profiles for the Kemper - and now so many new seller - all is changing a little bit.

We still BUY the amps, mics, speakers, ... we profile later.
    With a few exceptions of not available vintage amps we lent from a nearby vintage shop - and these old amps are more than brocken in ;)

So our gear needs some time to be ready.

And we like to provide not only the best profiles possible - but as much as possible information about them as well - as always :)

• I personally enjoy the contributions from the profilers. People who spam -- which @Armin has NEVER been one, as long as I've been here -- are quickly dealt with by the mods and the members, but I have no issue with people providing pertinent updates, in addition to pack announcements.

• The pack #81 is finally ready :)

After owning a lot of different Marshall amps (incl. a regular JVM410 from 2008-2014) I found my dream 'Brit-Sound' in the JVM410 Joe Satriani signature amp.

For pack #81 we tried to capture the great sound of this amp as close as possible.

More information about it and sound clips coming soon.

• Here the promised information:

1) Channels and Modes
    This amp has 4 channels with 3 modes per channel (green, yellow, red).

2)
    The JVM410 JS is some kind of 'Marshall History In One Amp' - it covers the sound of a lot of other amps:
    e.g.
    Channel 2 Mode Yellow is about the same as a JCM800 (I compared the amps myself)
    Channel 2 Mode Red is about the same as the AFD (Slash signature model)

Channel 3/4 are high gain channels - check out the lates (great) CD from Joe Satriani - these are the sounds.

Channel 1 has the clean sounds of the Marshall 6100.

3)
    Is this amp about the same as the regular JVM401?
    No it's a complete new amp - it looks only similar from the outside - it has a complete new board inside, a choke, less compression, totally different clean channel, much less noise ...

4)
    How many profiles does pack #81 contain?
    We profiled each channel, each mode with 3 different gain settings (9:00, 12:00, 15:00)
    So you get 36 profiles in total

5)
    What tone-stack settings do we use?

121212 (= all at center)

Because this amp has so manny channels and mode - imagine we would profile with 5 different tonestack settings - it would result in 180 profiles!

IMHO do all channels and mode sound great with the center position of the amps tone stack - and the KPA has a great inbuilt tonestack - feel free to use it with this pack.

By this do you get a complete amp with all options.

Enjoy!

• Here is a new clip.

This amp has a really great clean sound (first two parts) and all kinds of British overdriven ones.

Enjoy!

• This is a fun pack! plenty of Marshally gain settings to choose from with a neutral eq so one can kind of tailor the sound to their liking. Here's a short demo I made using various guitars.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dave
    music producer/guitarist
    4 room facility running Logic, PT and DP-
    Current amps-Kemper, Peavy C30, Fender Blues Deville- lots of pedals
    DBW Studio | YouTube | Facebook
    come and profile your amp at my studio!

• This is a fun pack! plenty of Marshally gain settings to choose from with a neutral eq so one can kind of tailor the sound to their liking. Here's a short demo I made using various guitars.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awesome David, great demo and great tones - makes you want to get this pack for sure! 8)