Marshall JMP 1976 - ACDC style inside

• Hey Marco!

I PayPal'd you €80.00 EUR Saturday morning 05/05/18 for a set of 10 to take advantage of your 20% discount, as you indicated in your e mail. I've Emailed you, no reply. I've PM'd you no reply. Figured I would try this as I see you replying to other people's posts. Could e mail them to me please, or provide me the download links? [email protected]

Thanks!

Chris

• I sent you personally yesterday to mail [email protected]
    is it correct?
    In any case I resend to the new mail

• Thanks for the reply Marco!

Indeed your e mail was stick in gmail's spam filter, I should have checked there first or given you my chopsfromhell.com address. Gmail seems to eat everything I need delivered and pass through all the junk I don't want!

Look forward to checking these (and more down the road) out. You do fantastic work!

• Thanks for the reply Marco!

Indeed your e mail was stick in gmail's spam filter, I should have checked there first or given you my chopsfromhell.com address. Gmail seems to eat everything I need delivered and pass through all the junk I don't want!

Look forward to checking these (and more down the road) out. You do fantastic work!

OK perfect!
    Let me know if you need further support
    thank you very much

• I typically avoid single profile sales, but took a chance after watching your JMP video. I was definitely impressed! Nice job on both the profile and the video!

thank you very much.
    You are right, but you can find billion of profiles in the web and you need to check one by one.
    My philosophy is different:
    I have many digital devices (Helix, Fractal AX8, Headrush, Bias and Kemper) and I use them in studio and on stage.
    For Kemper I bought some microphones but make no sense I create a profile if the combination is not good to my ears!
    I offer you not only a profile, but my experience too.
    Of course you like or not! It is a matter of taste!
    On my videos I take care to give you the sound as it is, without any post processing.
    Thank you again :)

• Great God :!: After playing this profile 3 hours in a row I strongly recommend you to take a kook at it.

Just wanted to see the video without any purchase intentions.. but I did.

Not because the guitar sounded brilliant. It was more like "why is this guy having so enormously fun ??"

It's a pleasure to see you playing with such a passion - very inspiring. Thank you Marco!

• Great God :!: After playing this profile 3 hours in a row I strongly recommend you to take a kook at it.

Just wanted to see the video without any purchase intentions.. but I did.

Not because the guitar sounded brilliant. It was more like "why is this guy having so enormously fun ??"

It's a pleasure to see you playing with such a passion - very inspiring. Thank you Marco!

Thank you :)