Toast ME: the Unofficial Kemper Editor

• Just wanted to thank Tijl/Damien and all the crew here for a warm and fuzzy feeling ....and it is to see this fruit fall from the tree.
    Donation is through so hopefully Damien can get TOASTED :rolleyes::thumbup: .
    And he deserves it!! okay i admit it..being able to get that FX up just like that is ...NICE.
    Ill Try it @Sharry

You can use this on an IPAD? Dayuuuuum!
    Viva la revolution !! 8o

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hello, my good man Ash.

Just to clarify, it is my understanding that the current version of Toast ME is supported only on Windows and OS X. There is no iOS version, as it currently stands.

Hope everything is finding you and your liver well.

Personally, my liver has filed a restraining order against me. :P;):D

Cheers,
    John

• I am testing it, and as beginner (just got the KPA last month) i can only say that it is a great tool! It gives me an overview on all the parameters.

For me it is very valuable because it speeding up my learning process of the machine.

It is not 100% stable and sometime it loses the connection with my 6i6, which I use to send midi to the KPA.

Damien derserves his beers... ;)

• Toast ME 1.32 doesn't work for me. It connects to Kemper but the audio output breaks up and output signal fluctuates from Kemper. I am using maudio UNO usb/midi cable. I have the latest version of kemper OS. If I disconnect the UNO cable, the kemper works fine. I get error messages: callback error on midi receive at line 16 LUA, global, updat slot btn.
    Toast ME has locked up and crashed my Kemper a few times. Software seems half baked....would be very helpful if it worked correctly.

• From my side, the 1.32 version of Toast Me is not working fine...on Mac and/or PC.

I have an issue with the Delay module.
    Every time I try to change the Delay setting, from "tempo" to "manual" setting, it doesn't allowme and run back to "Tempo" settings...strange.
    It's impossible to change anything...

and sometimes, another strange thing appeared : it failed and add 2 delay together on my profile...
    I ran back to 1.28 version and everything run well.

1.32 is not for me...I'm waiting the next version.

• Thanks John @Tritium ... i can only blame the beer for giving me the reasoning for thinking that a OS X operating system can function on the IPAD, maybe one day it will...this guy has got talent , i will be patient with this and i am truly amazed as to what I have seen so far, this is one guy and open source? ...NOT BAD man..NOT BAD at all,

Personally, my liver has filed a restraining order against me

:thumbup::D

I think when John and i Die , they will have to beat both our livers to death with a stick (will be the only thing left functioning)...
    Dandelion root extract, turmeric and the latest i have found being Mangosteen are interesting in protecting the liver..
    livers are interesting i remember reading a study where rats ate lamb liver and it had an enzyme in it that made them have longer stamina...
    the liver is a wonder.... 8o

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• UPDATE...I deleted the toast folder from \Appdata folder and everything seems to be working a lot better now.

• Toast ME version 1.37 is out!

• Gorgeous new User Interface (see images below)
    • KPA modes: tuner - browse - performance - profiler
    • UI to MIDI implementation
    • Added FX Preset Browser
    • Added Tuner
    • Revamped and updated Input & Output tabs
    • Added Git/Master Mono to SPDIF, SPDIF Clock
    • Added Profiling Mode!
    • Revamped Rig Options
    • Revamped Lock-States
    • New Graphical EQ with sliders
    • Bug fixes and enhanced speed

Full demonstration video will follow shortly (first Graspop Metal Meeting!)

Please check the original post for more news and downloads!