Toast ME: the Unofficial Kemper Editor

• Toast ME ver. 1.39 is out.

Sweet, Thank you Sir!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:thumbup:

• You:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hey, question maybe you all can quickly answer. Just installed Toast and it's working great! One small issue I cannot seem to figure out. When in the Browse screen for delay, i get my full list of "FX Preset Browse" but selecting different presets doesn't seem to change the FX type or any settings?

• Hey, question maybe you all can quickly answer. Just installed Toast and it's working great! One small issue I cannot seem to figure out. When in the Browse screen for delay, i get my full list of "FX Preset Browse" but selecting different presets doesn't seem to change the FX type or any settings?

Is it locked ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Everything is setup right even green GO with Uno interface but not locking to the Kemper ...help

Hmm...could this be your issue?

"IMPORTANT! : After setting MIDI IN/OUT - make sure that you set midi channel on your Kemper and the the Toast ME software to channel 1- please quit and restart the editor."

That gave me trouble for a little while, so I thought I'd mention it.

When you say it's not locking to the KPA, do you mean that the software is not locking to the KPA through the "Connect" button inside ToastME?

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Is it locked ?
    Raf

It's not, but just restarting Toast fixes the issue. Might just be something on my end w my computer or profiler. It happened a few time, but all things considered this is a minor issue. If anyone has had this happen and figured out a fix, I'd be happy to hear it, though!

• So true..., It seams that the arrows on the Uno Midi sport show how the connection goes... It's even in the manual. Thanks for clearing that up. I hope you like Toast ME.
    Kind regards,
    Tijl

Yes, my bad actually. its not out, its TO out and TO in etc. Your tutorial is awesome.

• Have you accidentally tripped the USB/MIDI THRU button on the Midisport, by any chance?

That button doesn't seem to change anything in or out. When i open midi i only see my Presonus Faderport and ventris reverb (both of which are connected via USB), the midisport does not show up at all anymore.

Should anything be selected in Routing?

I even tried opening an older version of Toast Me (1.38) and i still don't see it...but its in my DAW and the Device Manager so i'm confused

• Device manger seeing the 2x2 is a start but doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

Assuming it was working previously then I can only suggest reloading the driver software.

If you have a midi keyboard, try hooking it up to the 2x2 and seeing if the DAW registers midi notes coming in

similarly try sending midi notes to a sound module