Toast ME: the Unofficial Kemper Editor

• I always need to unlug the usb power from my steinberg ur22 to get the midi ports working ... only then the presets start syncing !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Would it be possible to integrate the Looper-Function in the ToastME?
    This can be triggered via the EurekaPROM/Midi, then it should be possible for the ToastMe, too, I suppose?!

Would be a great feature - looping a part and then adjusting the settings in all calmness while you can hear the changes directly :thumbup:

+1
    That would be great! Gute Idee!

• Can the number of cabinets loaded on the Kemper cause a problem with communication? I've used a couple interfaces now (Roland Octacapture and MIDIsport Uno) and the Kemper always crashes when ToastME tries to load the cabs.

• Weird little glitch I encountered: occasionally I will switch whatever the active effect is to another (ie; one delay to a different type of delay), it changes the effect just fine but when I attempt to adjust any of the new effect's settings it reverts back to the original effect, and if I try to make changes to that effect`s settings they will immediately revert back to their original. It`s not really a big deal but one time I had a significant amount of time invested in a nice fat, expansive delay and I lost the whole thing when Toast threw its little tantrum. LOL.

Not expecting there to be a "solution" since it`s a mildly unstable platform for software (relax, the editor for Hughes & Kettner is on the same platform and has its own issues) but it would be nice to know I can prevent it if there is in fact a way.

Just a guy who plays a little bit of guitar.

• Is there a way to enlarge the view screen in windows 10? I see in the demo video on the Mac there is a "View" tab. Can't find it in windows?

I think, I tried default Ctrl + (+) combination and it didn't work. But I changed the keyboard shortcut in app preferences to smth else, like Ctrl + (=), and it worked.

• I did everything correctly AFAIK but when I go to connect it connects (but) doesn't download/sync with the kemper!

I use a Focusright Scarlett 2input; Why no sync? Everything is on midi channel 1. odd.

• I did everything correctly AFAIK but when I go to connect it connects (but) doesn't download/sync with the kemper!

I use a Focusright Scarlett 2input; Why no sync? Everything is on midi channel 1. odd.

Try to turn the Focusright and then load ToastMe and then you turn the profile on, follow this order and maybe you will be able to connect
    try to invert the midi cable in and out to check the direction
    thanks

I need to unplug the USB connection of my steinberg UR22 and plug it back in to "activate" the midi ports ...

Try this as well ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Thanks I'll give these suggestions a shot as soon as possible.

OK, non of those suggestoins worked. It says 'connected' and is lit green, but no sync with the Kemper. :(

By the way, I'm using the remote too; so I can't inverse the cord./ I did unplug both usb ports on the back of my kemper and the Focus too.

Edited once, last by oozish ().

• try to unplug and plug in usb from soundcard , then run toast me , then fire up kemper and hit connect !

also check midi routing in to out , out to in

select souncards and mzybe delete the config file in the toast me map

Raf