Mattfig Deth profile pack - Megadeth Marty era sounds!

• Loving the sounds in this pack! Here’s me trying to keep up on Holy Wars! :thumbup:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Indeed! Here's some more... I tried my best on the solo!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Indeed! Here's some more... I tried my best on the solo!

Both of those video were bloody amazing.

I used to own the Salvation Custom 3 and that model is dead on the CAE tone for Countdown To Extinction.

I’ll have to pick this one up!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

• Sorry to bring an old thread back from the dead, but this profile pack deserves more life. It didn’t come up straight away in my search for Megadeth tones and well, it should have done, because Matt’s profiles are spot on.

Anyone looking for Megadeth tones, Rust era - go right ahead and get this pack.

Sam, great job on the playing mate! Great demo

• Loving the sounds in this pack! Here’s me trying to keep up on Holy Wars! :thumbup:

Not a big Megadeth fan but Matt really nailed the tone. What are pickups in the first guitar? I haven't seen them before.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Not a big Megadeth fan but Matt really nailed the tone. What are pickups in the first guitar? I haven't seen them before.

Lace Deathbuckers. Bit of an oddball choice for me, though the neck pick up sounds nice and bluesy with an edge of break up tone.