Morphing via Remote Preset Swicthes ** WORKED AROUND **

• I have been noticing since I started using morphing via the remote preset switches (no external pedals involved), that it is quite often the case that morphing occurs in a "discrete" way, i.e., that the morphed state of the preset takes place instantly when pressing its corresponding remote switch instead of appearing smoothly, in a "continuous" fashion. Sometimes morphing takes place as it is supposed to do, but sometimes it does not. In these cases, pressing the corresponding remote switch has a similar effect as that of changing from one preset to another, i.e., an instant sound change. However, reverting from the morphed state to the normal state seems to be working well always, with its smooth transition back to the normal state.

I might try to investigate whether the instant, non-smooth morph behavior takes place only with specific presets. But it is my impression that it happens just randomly ... Any clue? Thanks in advance !!

• I have been noticing since I started using morphing via the remote preset switches (no external pedals involved), that it is quite often the case that morphing occurs in a "discrete" way, i.e., that the morphed state of the preset takes place instantly when pressing its corresponding remote switch instead of appearing smoothly, in a "continuous" fashion. Sometimes morphing takes place as it is supposed to do, but sometimes it does not. In these cases, pressing the corresponding remote switch has a similar effect as that of changing from one preset to another, i.e., an instant sound change. However, reverting from the morphed state to the normal state seems to be working well always, with its smooth transition back to the normal state.

I might try to investigate whether the instant, non-smooth morph behavior takes place only with specific presets. But it is my impression that it happens just randomly ... Any clue? Thanks in advance !!

This is a known bug when long morph times are not allowed to finish and continue when you switch back. Apparently hard to fix.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• It works. Thanks again. Anyway, an "official" fix would be greatly appreciated ...

Indeed. It has been known for a year (maybe more?). Even the admins here struggle with it and have implemented workarounds. It seems to pop up for new users very often though so maybe reconsider the prioritization@'Burkhard'?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM