When will Kemper 2 be released?

• Use demand to tell me, I intended to choose KPA.

BBS has a discussion about KPA 2, The Chinese network is limited. Please forgive me for repeating the article about KPA2, sorry ZZZ :/ .

Fractal Audio June (cn) is about to launch FX3, AX9 I think it should be released soon.

I am 90% inclined to choose KPA, because he is easy to debug, beautiful appearance.

I shouldn't buy Fractal Audio's FX3, but if AX9 is released before KPA2, I think I should buy AX9.

So, the big question is when will KPA2 be released.Although AX9 can also meet my needs, I prefer kemper's products. I want to know more about KPA2.

• No Kemper 2 on the horizon.
    It is as has always been:
    If you want to use and enjoy a piece of hardware or software right now you need to buy now.
    If you're hesitant, just wait, how long nobody will be able to tell you.

Remember that Kemper stands for longevity.
    My perception is that the current generation of the Profiler is good for several years to come, and it will sound great for its whole lifespan.
    And it will benefit from continuous support.

• correct!

Hi lzh6618...to be frank I hope there wont' be a kpa2 simply because we don't need a kpa2.

As far as I'm a pro player the kpa does way more than I need for my profession, and so the same for names like Lukather and so on. So, why the need for a new version?

I don't want to offend anyone but my sggestion is to spend more time playing rather than thinking about a new version.

Hate to describe what I do...but when I turn on the kpa and have the tone I love (which I have like thousand of people worldwide) I do play my butt off...hours and hours.

Frankly, while I 'swim' in the mare magnum of music there is no room to think about new versions. But that is just my experience...and really: it is not a critic to you or else. Just sharing experiences

Honestly...what does the kpa lack? I'd understand in case it needed a major implementation. But obviously this is not the case.

regards

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Yes, +1 for that. I can't also see this big new benefit with a kpa two. I have spoken to many kpa users and some of them told me that they whish a kpa2 as a floorboard, without the profiling function and with one or two integrated pedals for wah and whatever.

I can't understand it because:

The toaster is a lightwight, easy to transport and to handle. If you wont use the profiling function, ok, dont use it.

The remote: Easy to handle, no endless midi configuration, build like a tank. Ok, small and oldshool display and the a little small for some big feet on stage, but designed after the thoughts of the customers.

No pedal? I use 3 pedals. Easy to connect with the remote and working like a charm.

Transport of all: One bag.

This things together are state of the art and the endless great updates for free .......speechless about this kindness from kemper.

Some say that the floorboard axe fx8 or the helix is very cool. Yes it is, when you are after a floorboard, but it's not comparable to the kpa.
    Some gimmicks are in, but i am not so after gimmicks, i am after the amp or better the amps i never could play ( oh i forgot I can play them all with my toaster :D )

I also wont offend someone here. I think that most kemper customers wouldt switch to a floorunit because the existing unit has all in, and the floorboard guys already have already a floorboard like the axe, helix or whatever. I cant see the big market for kemper, this train is rolling a long time.

My 2 cents

• Ah, the upgrade hell. In a third world country: I have not enough food today. In a west world country: What? No upgrade of this plugin/daw etc, still? :D If you buy a tube amp you don't complain there's no upgrade of the amp. People complain upgrades takes ususally some time or longer time and when it comes and they open their wallet soon they complain about something they're not satisfied with or it lacks something and then it starts over and over and over again. Seen that so many times on different forums. The kemper works fine as it is. I couldn't care less if Fractal comes out with mk3,4,5,6 etc. I'm happy with the kemper. When axe fx II came many sold their mk I and purchased mkII and many will do the same when mk III is released. I rather spend that money e.g on a new guitar than being one of those must-have-the-latest-guys.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I own both a KPA and FAS AxeIII. I play live, and the KPA still holds the edge.

All of this stuff is absolutely top-notch equipment. There’s a lot to be said, for not buying the latest. I’m an automotive guy. I never, ever buy the latest new car. It’s not because of quality. It’s because of value. But I realize, that it’s difficult to resist. The only advice I’ll offer: don’t pass up the KPA because it has been in production for a few years. It is fabulous. I get comments from the musicians in the audience all the time.

When will my talent upgrade be released?

• Where can I buy Kemper wallpaper? I didn't find any related products in China.
    I have to admit that they are really cool. If there are any sellers, please contact me. Thank you...

• The only who really knows about is Kemper himself and he refused this information.

Not necessarily true, suppliers might know if all the sudden you're requesting new material that you never ordered before. I'm not saying that rumors of anything are true, they're just rumors with a slight chance of being true sometimes.

• Not necessarily true, suppliers might know if all the sudden you're requesting new material that you never ordered before. I'm not saying that rumors of anything are true, they're just rumors with a slight chance of being true sometimes.

I don't quite understand your answer to my quoted sentence :?:
    I didn't write about the probability of a rumor

• I don't quite understand your answer to my quoted sentence :?: I didn't write about the probability of a rumor

What I meant is Kemper is not the only one who knows about the new product, also suppliers of parts that make up the Kemper could know something new is coming based on what parts Kemper orders from them. For instance a chip supplier receiving orders for a different or newer DSP processor or even if that supplier knows that the current processor will be out of production and won't be available anymore real soon can also be an indicator. I'm just listing possibilities where other people will know of an impending new product outside of the Kemper company.