Free Modded Marshall JMP 2203 Merged Profiles (Friedman/Cameron/Jose) on Rig Exchange

• Used the 3GS Zener PRES 6+ on a solo I was composing the other (and probably a related profile for the second part):

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks again for these!

Sounds very good !

• Used the 3GS Zener PRES 6+ on a solo I was composing the other day (and probably a related profile for the second part):

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks again for these!

The profiles sound great, also some pretty amazing playing there! Congratulations.

• Used the 3GS Zener PRES 6+ on a solo I was composing the other day (and probably a related profile for the second part):

Thanks again for these!

Thanks @musicmad, that sounds great!

• I was about to testdrive these profiles after copying them into my local library and randomly clicked the JMP 2203 3GS L TS9 + profile.... and couldn't put the guitar down for an hour...
    The profile just floored me! Didn't have to touch it (Playing with my Jem 77FP with BKP War pig and Cold Sweat).

I love my TriAxis and Mark Profiles but next rehearsal i'm going to take these merged profiles for a spin on my live setup (Marshall EL34 50/50 into 1960a 4x12 G12T75 cab). Can't wait!!

Thank you so much mr. Thompson!

• Just played these with a tele and with that one my favs are all the low input and mid heavy ones!

Just for sake of nerdiness would be interesting to hear what the 'original' 3GS settings were like in comparison to those Alt & DF settings? And maybe also TS9 settings.

Anyhoo, just :thumbup:

• Just played these with a tele and with that one my favs are all the low input and mid heavy ones!

Just for sake of nerdiness would be interesting to hear what the 'original' 3GS settings were like in comparison to those Alt & DF settings? And maybe also TS9 settings.

Anyhoo, just :thumbup:

Hi @JuLai how do you mean "hear the original 3GS settings in comparison to the Alt and DF settings"?

Let me know and I'll see what I can do!

• I was about to testdrive these profiles after copying them into my local library and randomly clicked the JMP 2203 3GS L TS9 + profile.... and couldn't put the guitar down for an hour...
    The profile just floored me! Didn't have to touch it (Playing with my Jem 77FP with BKP War pig and Cold Sweat).

I love my TriAxis and Mark Profiles but next rehearsal i'm going to take these merged profiles for a spin on my live setup (Marshall EL34 50/50 into 1960a 4x12 G12T75 cab). Can't wait!!

Thank you so much mr. Thompson!

Thanks @tijlcarrein glad you enjoyed the profiles. I'll admit I'm not that keen on the middle batch of profiles that I did later with the higher brightness and presence settings personally, they are too shrill for me, especially through a real cab, the micing takes quite a bit of top end off that you don't hear as much when listening though the merged cab though FRFR speakers.

I still prefer my original batch dialed in with my personal settings (which is to be expected) and this profile is one of them. I also like the Dave Friedman settings and the Alternate settings also, however using the brighter profiles with the merged cab seem to sound great for some and in a mix were some more cut is probably needed as @musicmad has shown. It's all down to personal taste, I'm sure plenty of users will dislike these profiles and find the tone not to their liking. A good thing about all the commerical profiles available plus all the free profiles on the rig exchange, almost everyone can find something they really like and will use.

• Hi @JuLai how do you mean "hear the original 3GS settings in comparison to the Alt and DF settings"?
    Let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Actually ment only the amp settings info which I just now noticed were all already listed in the opening post! :thumbup:

What about your TS9DX settings as a booster - volume full, gain at minimum and tone somewhere between?

• Actually ment only the amp settings info which I just now noticed were all already listed in the opening post! :thumbup:
    What about your TS9DX settings as a booster - volume full, gain at minimum and tone somewhere between?

Ah yes now I understand.

Yes spot on regarding the Tube Screamer settings

The TS9DX settings were always:
    Gain = Minimum
    Level = Full
    Tone = 5/Half Way
    Mode = TS9

• Today I was in search for Marshall tones for my Tele (with Singe Coils). I went through dozens of commercial packs, but the profiles that fitted and sounded best with this guitar were in your pack! So thanks again for your effort!!