Free Modded Marshall JMP 2203 Merged Profiles (Friedman/Cameron/Jose) on Rig Exchange

• Yes, Liam Thompson! Your profiles are very good indeed. Keep them coming! Looking forward to your future profiles. Great quality stuff. THANK YOU!

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• These are outstanding profiles, thanks a lot! With EBMM these sound really kickass, excellent Higain tones of an really good Marshall =)

Thanks, EBMM Axis should work very well with these are they were nearly all created and dialed in using either one or an EVH Wolfgang USA.

• Thanks for the kind words again everyone, a few years after I posted most of these profiles.

I think I might get round to making a few new profiles of the amp and see how they turn out.

I'll admit and it might be blasphemy to some around these parts but when it comes to the digital realm I pretty much just use the Axe FX 3 these days and an FX-8 for effects with my real amps so haven't made any profiles in quite a long time.

Still use the Kemper for fly dates though (well when we can actually do gigs again!). Just can't beat the convenience of the 600 watt power amp, plus amp and effects in that small package.

• These are still some of my favorite profiles. Better than many commercial offerings.

Hi Webb , cheers for the compliments. I'm sure I used to use a Cameron Atomica SM57/R121 mic combo profile of yours on and off over the years plus some Splawn Quick Rod profiles from JerEvil I think? Seems like all we like the same style moddified Marshall tones.

• Great to hear that you may be making some new profiles. Glad you're well LiamThompson . Along with your profiles I too use the JerEvil profiles for my pre-covid gigs. Great stuff.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• Holy smokes these profiles are awesome. It’s the modded Marshall tones I’ve been looking for. Haven’t played any other profiles than these the last few days, I’m totally in love. ?

Well done! And if you do more of ‘em, I wanna know. ?

• My buddy came over last night to jam and he played through my Kemper and I ran through a Marshall 410 OD1 red.

He was floored how good the Kemper sounds and it was one of Liams rigs I had running.

Still use them to this day!

• I'll admit and it might be blasphemy to some around these parts but when it comes to the digital realm I pretty much just use the Axe FX 3 these days

i own the Axe 3 and is a pretty awesome unit but i really prefer the Kemper sound,for me it sound more like a real amp.

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio