RM freezes when changing Delay Factory Rigs (5.1 Update)

• V2.1.40.13331
    Trying out the delay rigs in RM, from one sec to another I cannot change rigs anymore. KPA stays with the last rig recalled from that folder in RM. Thought is was when copying them to another folder first, but happened three times when just loading rigs. Restarting RM helped for a few rig changes then it would happen again.

@admin: If this is a known issue feel free to delete.

Cheers

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• I had rig manager “freeze” a few days ago. Although the presets would change in RM this wasn’t being reflected on the KPA unless I closed RM and reopend it. In this case the KPA would change to the last selected rig in RM.

After a bit of trouble shooting it turned out to be a problem with my USB hub. When I connected directly to the computer everything was fine again.

• After a bit of trouble shooting it turned out to be a problem with my USB hub. When I connected directly to the computer everything was fine again.

Thx, I will try that!

Cheers

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...