Toggling between outputs?

• I have been using my Kemper exclusively through studio monitors but recently picked up a 2x12 cabinet.

I'd like to be able to leave my monitors connected to the Kemper through the XLR cables and plug my 2x12 into the monitor jack. What's happening is it always defaults to the XLRs/monitors though and I can't figure out how to send the signal to the cabinet instead without unplugging them.

Is there a simple way to switch between outputs? It seems like there should be but messing with the output menus is getting me nowhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

• Try using master out for your monitors?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I’m not at my Kemper just now to check this but I would imagine you simply unlink the Master Out from the Monitor out in the Output section. then each will have its own volume control indemendent of the other so you can turn the XLR outs down to zero and the monitor out to the cab up to whatever you require. This assumes your 2x12 cab is powered or you are going into an external power amp to drive it. The Monitor out won’t drive a cab on its own.