First DI Profil Boutique AMP

• Hi Guys,

today i get my new Kemper DI Box and i started to create Clean, Crunch and High Gain DI Proil from my Boutique AMP with different Gain Settings. The Profils sound really amazing after profiling and refining through the Gutitar Cab. As I only create the DI Profil and no Studio Profil i will use the CabLab Cab Pack from Till Schleicher togehter with my new profils. The CabLab Pack ist uploadet to my Profiler powerhead as Cab Presets.

I would ask you if the following steps i made are correct to combine the DI Profil with the Cablab Cab.

1. Select the New Profil i made in the Browser Mode
    2 press the Soft Taster Cab in the STACK Section as long as the settings appear in the screen
    3. use browse knob to select a cablab CAB Preset
    4. hit the merge softtaster to merge AMP and Cab
    5. Exit ans store as new Profil

I use a passive FRFR Cab for monitoring on the Speaker output from my powered toaster for gig and in the rehersal room

at home i will use the Cab from my reference AMP I profiled to to this i think i have to use Monitor cab of and then the cablab ca simulation should be turned of and i can use the Di Profil for playing throug my 2x12er gutiar cab.

in the future I will also create a Studio Profil in the Rehersal Room with my AMP and Cab.

Thanks for help.. :)