40 first axe fx II patches

• To Expound: Why should I (or any other serious AFXII user) give a sound that only the AFXII and myself can produce to the Kemper audience without some kind of 'return'? And no, I am not talking financially.

Here's a deal, how about some good SA biltong in exchange....did you try some SA biltong and beer when you were here with the Diamond? :D

• I really like the Überschall and JCM800 after changing to my cabs. For a dense metal mix these produce a nice cutting tone with a good amount of high end. Though i still prefer real amp profiles like the mighty diezel herbert profile by markus, these Axe profiles have some special mid frequencies more dominant in the mix, which might be cool.

• Here's a deal, how about some good SA biltong in exchange....did you try some SA biltong and beer when you were here with the Diamond? :D

Lance - I did have some very good local beers in S. Africa, but I can't remember the names 8o Good beer goes a long way my friend! :thumbup:

All modelers known to man 8o

• To Expound: Why should I (or any other serious AFXII user) give a sound that only the AFXII and myself can produce to the Kemper audience without some kind of 'return'? And no, I am not talking financially (but money talks! :o). There are a lot of implications to consider here, but I still applaud Christoph Kemper for this incredible platform that he has made available!

It is no more unethical than cloning the sound of a very expensive high-end real tube amplifier, is it ? What's the difference ?

• It is no more unethical than cloning the sound of a very expensive high-end real tube amplifier, is it ? What's the difference ?

I'm not sure - this is all 'hypothetical speaking' from me at this point... :huh:

All modelers known to man 8o

• Well cliff himself cloned a Kemper sound to demonstrate his upcoming feature so if cliff is doing it then well. But I agree def gets in fishy territory. Though each unit will still do different things. Only untill I change To tills cabs did I like any of these.

Likewise when cliff demonstrated his unit cloning a Kemper sound all of the axe users said it sounded better etc but clearly cliff is not against taking sounds from Kemper himself. Right or wrong. I can see it more wrong for a manufacturer to do it then an end user Either way I really don't care all that much for me. Won't influence which unit I use yet

• Well cliff himself cloned a Kemper sound to demonstrate his upcoming feature so if cliff is doing it then well. But I agree def gets in fishy territory. Though each unit will still do different things. Only untill I change To tills cabs did I like any of these.

Try to change your Mk Iv profile cabinet with the one in "Dual Boogie High gain" profile. It's basically a 4x12" Mesa cabinet with Black Shadows and a telefunken mic, i find it very pleasant and alive.

• While I appreciate the effort, I don't really see the full point of modeling a modeler. Especially when, in my opinion, the KPA sounds better than what it is being asked to model in this case.

• While I appreciate the effort, I don't really see the full point of modeling a modeler. Especially when, in my opinion, the KPA sounds better than what it is being asked to model in this case.

Yeah right now I think it would only benifit fractal to be able to clone the Kemper if it cannot profile an amp yet. The presets only came alive to me when using different cabs within Kemper. I have more then enough great sounding profiles to really be jonsen for anythi g else. Yet alas I keep downloading new user profiles. ;)

• i really don't see the problem as some 11rack profil are available, and fractal is just trying to copy a real tube amp....
    so what is the ethical problem, as fractal is the first to copy , and kemper do it too :wacko:
    these profils will never replace a real axe fx II, and i didn't share them with this idea in my mind.
    so, it is probably better to delete them. :(
    Jimmyno, please delete the dropbox link to my profils

• No man thanks for posting. I really enjoyed it. I think some are talking about ethically in general o the capabilities of the product. And like I said. Cliff was the first to clone Kemper and post his file ;)

• i really don't see the problem as some 11rack profil are available, and fractal is just trying to copy a real tube amp....
    so what is the ethical problem, as fractal is the first to copy , and kemper do it too :wacko:
    these profils will never replace a real axe fx II, and i didn't share them with this idea in my mind.

Millenofx77 There are many people grateful for these profiles you posted including myself. Don't let anyone put you off posting them to share with us Kemper users. Like any other profiles some will love them some will not. I personally feel if people don't like them they should move on and look for other profiles what suit their tastes more and not be so discourteous as to make negative remarks and needless debates on user uploaded profiles. There is some unnecessary negative comments in this thread that have clearly made you think ((Why did i bother posting them)) but know this. Most users are grateful

As Chris said: don't let a few meaningless opinions put you off. I will never understand all this Ethic BS when it comes down to Modelers (by definition trying to copy amps in the most accurate way...), amps (Tons of clones out there), guitars (How many versions of a Strat or a LP are on the market?) and gear in general.
    Making 40 profiles is a lot of work and I say thanks for that. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:
    At your place I would leave the link up and running, people that do not like it should just shut up and ignore it :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• What guitarnet70 said!

A sharing rig thread gone horribly wrong... why?

Thanks for your effort millenofx77! It is much appreciated. :)

And please put the link back up as I didn't get a chance to download these yesterday!

Deleted.
    First of all i want to thank you for you work and sharing.
    Then i want to say that i have never read so many BS about ethic all together (ok, maybe in some Philosophy book at the university).
    Why should be un-ethic sharing modellers profiles? Nothing more or nothing less than sharing an amp profile. Why in considered fair to share a 3000€-Bogner XTC profile and "un-ethic" to share a 2300€-Axe fx profile? I think that the REAL problem is still the new religion called fanboyism.
    Touch and copy anything but the sacred Axe Fx II.

P.S: There's no copyright on sounds, while there's a copyright on circuits and boards. No circuits and no boards copied here.
    P.P.S: once again THANK YOU millenofx77.