40 first axe fx II patches

• Guys let me know if there is anything notable to download, don't feel like going through all 40 patches :) yeah I'm lazy and want you guys to do the legwork. haha

sowry.

• those profils are fractal factory presets
    it means that it is a good base for tweaking and trying differents cabs.
    nobody will know for you

Yeah I had the Axe STandard. There were some patches that were ok, and just a few that were good, thats what I meant. I mean we have our vox's and stuff covered in the kemper stock, but just wondering if anyone thought any of the presets were outstanding and worth downloading is all. Opinion is fine. Personally I always felt fractals presets left some to be desired.

• The first 40 presets on the axe2 are vanilla amp/cab/delay/reverb presets to show off the amp modelling.
    The profiles are pretty darn close a/b testing with the axe2 I have here.
    Funnily enough, if anything they sound a little 'fuller'.

• Although I think profiling a modeler is undesirable vs. a real tube amp....there are some good tones in here. And I'm not sure why....but the PROFILES of the Axe2 sound better than the actual Axe2 I played last weekend. Something is definitely happening inside that Kemper!!! The profiles don't sound as hi-fi to me as when played through the Kemper.

Thanks for putting all of these together. It's great to know that whatever the AxeFx (or any other modeler) can create, it can be capture easily.

• Thank you!
    I have downloaded them all and what i hear and feel is that all the axe fx profiles really need heavy eq and different cabs to come alive.
    Some of them are cool just out of the box, while others sound muffled.
    Nice work anyway :thumbup:

• Its interesting hearing the Axe II. Most of the patches, if they are truly representative of what I would get with the Axe II, left a good bit to be desired. Very flat and 2d. Adding Till's cabs to a few really made them open up and sound much bigger and better. Still not as good as some of the kemper Patches I have. overall really helping me know I made the right choice for me..

• If I get my courage up, I may post a couple of my personal AFXII profiles - they are *anything but lackluster*, and have plenty of character and personality....we'll see how this whole thing develops... But then again, would that be 'immoral/unethical'? So many implications, so little time! 8o

All modelers known to man 8o

• To Expound: Why should I (or any other serious AFXII user) give a sound that only the AFXII and myself can produce to the Kemper audience without some kind of 'return'? And no, I am not talking financially (but money talks! :o). There are a lot of implications to consider here, but I still applaud Christoph Kemper for this incredible platform that he has made available!

All modelers known to man 8o

• If I get my courage up, I may post a couple of my personal AFXII profiles - they are *anything but lackluster*, and have plenty of character and personality....we'll see how this whole thing develops... But then again, would that be 'immoral/unethical'? So many implications, so little time! 8o

My personal feelings...I think it's unethical & unnecessary for someone to start a thread or post KPA clips over at the Fractal forum, or start a discussion and post clips of theAxe-FX11 over here...many will disagree, thats just how I feel...it's bad manners.