reamped song before and after KPA

• A song I remixed after replacing the guitar plugins with the Kemper. I obviously had to redo the mix from the ground up, so I made some different mixing decisions along the way based on the new tone. The only thing I couldn't replace was the slide solo since that was done by somebody else (on a different forum). Also the little Reggae uptick guitar is still a plugin. It sounded too full with the Kemper, so I went back to the plugin ;)

All the basic audio files are the same, no parts added. I love my KPA!

The KPA version:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The plugin version:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• inorite? what a difference from the plugins!

Thanks for the kind words! I actually forgot to say that the bass is still a plugin too. I've doing my darndest to find a bass profile I like, but end up going back to the same plugin I've been using for a while. I've used a clean GK 700RB profile for a few things, but for the grindy growly sound the plugin works best. Still searching though!

The bass plug is just the built in Ampire in Presonus Studio One, and with the Studio One compressor. As I recall it's not even a bass amp model and through a 12" guitar speaker (modelled). I should try to profile it at some point.

Thanks again for listening ^^