Performance mode question

• If I'm using an exp pedal for morph is there a way that the position of the pedal will stay consistent when I change rigs or does it have to return to it's initial setting?

For example: I've got the morph controlling reverb and delay. I have the minimum setting to 10%-maximum 50% on both verb and delay. I have the pedal cocked just under halfway on my clean performance slot. I switch to the mid-gain slot and.... does the verb and delay have to return to 10% even though the morph pedal is still untouched from the previous slot?

• If I'm using an exp pedal for morph is there a way that the position of the pedal will stay consistent when I change rigs or does it have to return to it's initial setting?

For example: I've got the morph controlling reverb and delay. I have the minimum setting to 10%-maximum 50% on both verb and delay. I have the pedal cocked just under halfway on my clean performance slot. I switch to the mid-gain slot and.... does the verb and delay have to return to 10% even though the morph pedal is still untouched from the previous slot?

I believe the team were working on a way of keeping the Morph state, but as of now, it returns to the saved, unmorphed state.

• I believe the team were working on a way of keeping the Morph state, but as of now, it returns to the saved, unmorphed state.

Darn, well at least it's a work in progress. It would be great if we could assign effects to stay on across patches.

For example: The way we can assign the tap, tuner and looper buttons to different functions, in this case delay/reverb... It would be nice to set it so if the delay is turned on and we switch to a different patch it would stay on.