Any good Muse Profile/Rigs?

• I know that Matt Bellamy of Muse has been using multiple Kemper setups for years now live and in studio, and was wondering if there are any good profiles currently for their recent stuff? I have tried the PMP Muse pack but it was geared more toward their original albums and leaving my wanting more.

• Would love to know this as well. I was thinking maybe the BE-100 profiles in the STL Crummet pack. Kind dry but still saturated, aggressive without being too heavy on the gain. But that seems to be a good description, to my ears, to many of the BE-100 profiles out there. There's a lot of really good stuff in that Crumett pack though. Probably my favorite STL pack, and I think I have most of them. I think if you like Muse, you'd like the pack. And I love Muse! :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Would love to know this as well. I was thinking maybe the BE-100 profiles in the STL Crummet pack. Kind dry but still saturated, aggressive without being too heavy on the gain. But that seems to be a good description, to my ears, to many of the BE-100 profiles out there. There's a lot of really good stuff in that Crumett pack though. Probably my favorite STL pack, and I think I have most of them. I think if you like Muse, you'd like the pack. And I love Muse! :D

has he used a BE-100? I know for a few albums now he has used the Diezel VH4

• No I don't think he has, I was just trying to think of something that might give me a similar tone to what I hear on some of songs. The David Bendeth STL pack has quite a few really good VH4 profiles, and Soundside has a really good VH4 pack with tons of profiles (like they always do, haha). Many of the heavier songs have a ton of fuzz, and I have not found the built-in fuzz to be even close to adequate.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.