CC number for delay time

• Are there a CC number for delay time?
    I cant find it in the Profiler MIDI ParameterDocumentation.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• 808illest, the page ref to are not CC numbers, but NRPN parameter list, and that is not the same.
    On Rjm Mmgt controller I think its only poosible to use one NRPN commando,and I use that to set up two different tremolo rates. So I cant use NRPN for delay time.
    In the Kemper Midi ref man it seems that CC numbers between CC35 and CC47 are not used for anything, same for CC numbers between CC54 and CC 68.
    Maybe there is some more "hided"" CC numbers, like the CC7 wich is volumepedal volume parameter, I cant find anything about cc7 in the midi parameter manual.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Delay Time has no dedicated control change. We have much more than 128 parameters and would therefore exceed the available MIDI control change number range of 128. However, it is available via NRPN, which has a 128*128 number range. That is what page 10 of that manual is about.

Or you morph Delay Time. Morphing can then be controlled via control change #11. This might be the more effective use of your expression pedal anyhow. I guess, you don't need to control delay time via pedal all the time. Morphing could do very different things in different situations.