Rig Manager and Backing Up - Clear something up for me please

• Hi guys, I'm new to Kemper, just got mine a few days ago and loving it.

Quick question about the rig manager. Is there a quick way to backup everything that is on my Kemper, it would be cool if every time it's plugged in to my mac it just syncs to my local library folder. Are the only/best options...

• Copy and paste everything in the My Profiler folder to my Local Library
    • Copy and paste everything in the My Profile folder to a folder on my computer
    • Copy and paste everything in the My Profile folder to a USB

How are you guys backing up your rigs and how often?

Thanks!

• Be aware of the difference between a Profiler backup and a Rig Manager backup.

If you want to backup your Profiler - Rigs, Presets, Performances, and all global settings - this needs to be done via USB flash drive. The steps are described in the Main Manual.

• Be aware of the difference between a Profiler backup and a Rig Manager backup.

If you want to backup your Profiler - Rigs, Presets, Performances, and all global settings - this needs to be done via USB flash drive. The steps are described in the Main Manual.

Ok, so I'm an idiot. The real difference to be aware of (that I had no idea about) is the book the Kemper comes with is NOT the reference manual. Not by a long shot. And even though I read through the book thoroughly, I neglected to read that small type on the cover that says "The Basics". And since it's only the basics, no wonder why I felt I didn't learn all that much.

I decided to do a search for Kemper Reference manual and came across 243 pages of awesome and much needed information, I will read this instead, before posting my next question. Hahah. And Bukhard was right, all the info needed is there. I'm attaching a screenshot for those that still want the answer but don't read.

• Right at the beginning of the Basic Manual you find a paragraph dedicated to "Documentation", which explains all the available documents and these complement each other.

We are currently in the process to integrate our various manuals and reduce the number towards a Quick Start and a Main Manual. The Main Manual includes all information from Reference Manual, Profiling Guide, and most of the Basic Manual. The first Main Manual is in line with operating system public beta 5.5 and available on our download page.