Kemper Fooled Chappers again (5150 profile)

• Another one for mother-ship to smile about. Goto 24:18, maybe its a Mbritt profile not sure, profiler scored a 9 muhar!!
    He thought the Boss Katana was the kemper..gotta love Chappers for putting up with all these quests

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• All their videos on Kemper miss the point for me. The hardest thing to produce is the cabinet simulation and they are always listening through a real speaker.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• All their videos on Kemper miss the point for me. The hardest thing to produce is the cabinet simulation and they are always listening through a real speaker.

I see your point but I don't see another way to have a truly level playing field. It's also still a great way to use a KPA

• They can do it from an isolated control room, but they did that in their first Kemper demo and Chappers was able to identify the Kemper Every time. Of course even in a control room you get some additional rumble from the studio with a real amp unless it’s on the other side of the building.

• True true..but that was when Bea was dialing it in? Perhaps it was the profiling students fault? :P:D
    Mr Britt is the standard to some, but too others they are DARK..i must admit its a good mix of both to me...

I always try and rule out the OPERATOR before the tech.. :)
    also the kemper was colored too (was not FRFR)..so many variables but still did well IMHO

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• True true..but that was when Bea was dialing it in? Perhaps it was the profiling students fault? :P:D
    Mr Britt is the standard to some, but too others they are DARK..i must admit its a good mix of both to me...

I always try and rule out the OPERATOR before the tech.. :)
    also the kemper was colored too (was not FRFR)..so many variables but still did well IMHO

Ash

Classic metal - dark
    Modern - bright

• Your metal packs do that and ADD other sounds too
    i got more of your packs then you :P

Ash

Not sure I agree. The Kemper for me is nailing the recording device aspect. It's the amp in the room that I still struggle with - and this test proves that it can be (for some).

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I put both my mission stereo cabs together to create a 4X12 (each stereo cab is a 2X12)
    it automatically senses the master/slave config. Moved more air than my ass after thai food.
    Even the fussy dood who plays high gain said that it could hold it own.

speaking of holding its own, i watched all of chappers blind fold tests, i think he is not a lemon
    and has done well in these before and mostly came out on top with blind fold challenges :P
    I am sure the doubters would get the same score as chappers :D

He is not that much of a lemon IMHO ;)

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().