Greetings!

• Will do.I have a feeling it may take awhile to save for one though.
    I'm selling a few guitars and other music gear i have to get one.

I did get to demo a Kemper at a local music store, but it was running through a Marshall cab.
    My buddy is going to bring his over eventually as i really want to hear the direct tone of the Kemper.

It a great time to be alive with gear like the Kemper around!!!!

Totally...

It is a very different proposition from a traditional set up and its changed the way I think about amps. To be honest what got me is the convience. It does everythign I need from clean to dirty sounds as you'd expect but all the effects you could want ( some need improvement but they hold there own). That means I only need the remote and the KPA...job done! So easy and then I have all these great sounds at my disposal.

I also love having the built in power amp so I can run it like a regular amp....gives me more options, particulalry playing events/festivals...

• Just found another big advantage today...

Did a gig recently and managed to get a recording off the desk of the separate tracks.

Unfortunately I played awful so some real duff notes....but I can plug my KPA into my PC and re-record the parts without having to try and rcreate the sound...becuase its already there!

Boom!