Input sensitivity, global setting ?

• Is there any way (apart from using the lock button) to store a global input sensitivity setting ? The pickups on my les paul are particularly powerful and I always have to drop the setting to about half of what the profile has stored with it.

• Why don't you store them in your Rigs ?
    I made a few input sense presets for my different guitars, and it works fine.

That's my point. Nearly all the rigs that I download have the input sensitivity set very high. It's just really annoying to have to tweak that and resave every-time. Would be much better if there was a global setting that could be used.

• What's wrong with the lock function?

There's nothing wrong with the lock function, but I was asking if there is any "other" way to do it which sounds like the answer is "no".

• Lock and Global is pretty much the same

CK

Is it possible to set the lock on more than one item, eg lock the input sensitivity and then put a different lock on a cab for example? (not near the unit at the moment so can't try it until much later)

• Is it possible to set the lock on more than one item, eg lock the input sensitivity and then put a different lock on a cab for example? (not near the unit at the moment so can't try it until much later)

Yes, every item can be individually locked

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• And you can also store different input settings for different guitars. Just press "Input", dial in your values, and press "Store". Afterwards, you can select your stored settings with the browse knob.