[LRS] BE Free Man - 2017 Baked Chicken BE 100

• Hi All,

I have the new model of the Friedman BE-100. I really love the new S switch options.

I have tons of tubes, speakers, cabinets and mics. I have a handful of test profiles, 18 so far and want to personalize this pack for anyone interested.

So this idea is you buy in, try the profiles and let me know what you think. I will then make adjustments :)

Here is a link to the sale page:

http://livereadysound.com/product/be-2017-baked-chicken/

With over 300 profiles so far. Tube rolling for the perfect tone.

There are a ton of super great user clips throughout this thread. Be sure to check them all!

Here is one to get you started:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best,
    Tim

• Tim since i am tone deaf when i try and dial things in, (but i know what sounds good from you guys) can i just buy a version you can do up for me?
    just any thing you put together brother , if okay just let me know my friend, every one of your packs are to my liking i trust you on this.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• :)

You are always the best Ash!

The 18 profiles included in the initial download are just me finding sounds and hitting profile with a single SM57 and V30.

All profiles I make with it will be available for everyone that buys. Thought it would be cool to let the users pick what speakers, mics, gain...etc that I do.

Too many speakers and cabs to do them all. Was thinking about a Celestion EVH Greenback next.

Some people like darker, some lighter some like ACDC some like Breaking Benjamin and on and on.

• in my opinion, I prefer rigs with full eq range, without cuts, without compression.
    if I want cut any frequences, I can. But (example) if you give me a rigs without presence e high, it's very difficult to replace them.
    it's not the same things. :)

• I've given the trial batch a go at home (lower volumes) and they do sound great. I didn't have to tweak many of the profiles at all to get a great a tone (I used my Suhr Modern Satin Black)
    My favourite is the LRS BE100 S3 1 profile which is higher gain but really clear with good presence (not muddy at all), when you kick in the boost and delay its great for the solos.

Can't wait to try these at higher volumes next week at practice - then 2 gigs I have over the following weekend.

I'll report back when I have tried the above

Nice one Tim.... :thumbup:

• Just grabbed my Gibson Joe Perry, 57 pick up's and recorded a little noodling.

This is one profile. Switched between pu's and used the volume knob.

I tweaked the LRS BE S1 2D DI profile and i added a 1960 marshall cab to it. It's the fredman cab from deadlight.

Wow, this is dynamic. Hope you like the example. There are many gems in this pack, from low to high gain. Also the V30 speaker is cool. Sounds like a cool plexi.

Cheers
    Frank

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/vZM9oX2.jpg]

• Tried the amp with with 1x12 open pine cabinet with Celestion Alnico Cream.

• Tried the amp with with 1x12 open pine cabinet with Celestion Alnico Cream.

I really like that one!

• So this idea is you buy in, try the profiles and let me know what you think. I will then make adjustments :)

do this and it'll be mine! :)

External Content www.youtube.com

at minute 1:14 there are the settings so you can compare

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I saw Phil do a led zip cover once dam the man can sing it too...he can sing like Rob Plant AND play the chops ...Phil is a freak man

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• do this and it'll be mine! :)

Personally I think those tones are already in the pack but I can only say with my guitar.

Just added 4 more profiles, the Alnico Cream as in the clip above and 3 of the same but using a Beyerdynamic M160 mic. These are very cool!

• Too many updates haha, but here you go. Added 4 with the EVH Greenback.

Is this a Godsmack tone? Of course I am just testing the sustain, it would have kept going had I let it...

• do this and it'll be mine! :)

Hi Michael,

I think I'am near by.....

It's crazy to hear this sound with my monitors and a little of my frfr in the back. Punch, punch, punch

It's a DI Profile with my mesa boogie cab.

Played with a 1960 reissue Gibson , dimarzio super distortion pu.

Love this sound. @ TIM: Cool work man, Had to check all the other ones over the weekend.

Cheers
    Frank