[LRS] BE Free Man - 2017 Baked Chicken BE 100

• This pack has to be one of the biggest "no brainer" purchases available anywhere in Kemperland. The version 1 was worth the cost alone. Now being up at version 21 is frankly staggering value for money. The quality started great but somehow still manages keep improving and finding new variances in the sound. Your commiment to your customers is truly awesome. Thank you.

• Yeah man seriously, the range of this thing is scary, i have made 5 performances from this which are ALL different, can you say that about most packs???
    NOPE.

TIM is dope man
    WTF more can i say <3

all the other updates packs have Gems in them too :!: , i cant help ya if you dont check out Tims rigs
    just plenty of variety, what a job it would be to please every guitarist, i dont know how these commercial rig profilers do this
    but they are doing a bloody good job man, its like trying to please 2 woman..its hard enough please one woman let alone 2.
    Dam it now my point is lost :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yep gotta agree.

I'm only half way through and its full of gems.. I've thrown the Strat, Tele and LP at them and found some magic with all of them. I'm actually impressed with the cleans as well - lovely..

Now I gotta go on holiday for two weeks arghh.. not sure I'm gonna be able to sneak the KPA and axe into the luggage :)

Seriously good stuff and I'm gonna rebuild my main performance out of these when I get back.

Si

• I really didn't think I needed this pack, I already had about 250 BE-100 profiles, some which I really love (George Alayon, also Kris Crummet and David Bendeth from STL), but I read through this thread, listened to some clips, saw the price, and couldn't resist. I haven't a chance to go through everything, but there are some great, great profiles here.

Professional profilers take note: This is how you combat piracy. Updates like this build goodwill, and erase almost every incentive to pirate the pack. Plus the price is extremely fair for what you're getting.

Looking forward to spending some quality time with this pack today.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Really appreciate all of the comments guys, makes the effort worth it to know you are enjoying them.

Tried out the Mesa OS on the Savage first, it is loaded with 2 old 70 watt Mesa V30's and 2 Black Shadow 90's.

These are coming out much more wider in frequency response. Will hopefully get to some BE100 this weekend.

Dealing with my neighbor's dog biting my 15 yr old in the face. Wow, just can't believe this. Great Dane stood up and bit him in right in the face standing....

• Oh no, I hope your son isn't injured badly, and recovers quickly.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Eh, it's your thread. :D

Back on topic: These profiles rock my socks.

I literally randomly picked out a profile, S2 V30 X04, and threw down a little scratch track for this song I'm working on. Please forgive my abysmal playing and production quality, I'm out of practice with the first, and just starting to learn with the latter.

So hopefully this clip doesn't scare anyone away, because the pack is REALLY good. :D

https://soundcloud.com/user218712932/s2-v30-x04

• Thanks man!

Yeah, that little chug (it's actually muting the strings and "chuck"ing them real hard)/kick fill thing when everything drops out is a trick I picked up from one of my all-time favorite bands, Daughters Of Mara. You've never heard of them because Virgin signed them, had them do an album, and then shelved it so DOM wouldn't compete with their star acts. So they broke up and never went anywhere. Very sad, I haven't heard many bands like them. The heaviness and technical proficiency combined with Shawn's hook/pop choruses and his scream...it's about as good as it gets for me. Definitely check them out on Spotify or Youtube if you like tight hard rock/metal with amazing riffs and a mind-blowing drummer...

Ok...back on topic...

Really enjoying the cleaner tones here, seems like my other BE-100 profiles don't have much cleans in them, but the amp can do it...

• Thanks man!

Yeah, that little chug (it's actually muting the strings and "chuck"ing them real hard)/kick fill thing when everything drops out is a trick I picked up from one of my all-time favorite bands, Daughters Of Mara.

Checked them out, takes me back a few years. :) Great stuff!

There is a profile in the next update I am curious what you think of. I used one of their songs as as reference. Of course with my Les Paul so I am curious how it translates to yours.

This will be live in the next day or so. Have a EVH EL34 coming in tomorrow so that will see some attention for a bit. Also the Budda amp is very cool, if any amp in the world could use an attenuator that is it, wow, is loud for 30 watts.

• Checked them out, takes me back a few years. :) Great stuff!

There is a profile in the next update I am curious what you think of. I used one of their songs as as reference. Of course with my Les Paul so I am curious how it translates to yours.

This will be live in the next day or so. Have a EVH EL34 coming in tomorrow so that will see some attention for a bit. Also the Budda amp is very cool, if any amp in the world could use an attenuator that is it, wow, is loud for 30 watts.

Glad you like them! That's so cool that you are using a song as reference! I am looking forward to that man. Do you remember which song (probably makes not much difference, I think he may have had the same tone all the way through)? I remember he used Pittbulls, but the BE-100 is in the very same genre to me.

Sweet!