[LRS] BE Free Man - 2017 Baked Chicken BE 100

• The ReVerend will be visiting the mic's very soon :)

How do the lower/mid gain profiles work for you guys in this batch?

Thinking the 421 might do well with the E609 also.

Oh Tim, this V29 didn't work

Here is an example of the crappy HBE S1 AV30 3 ;)

Used the Luke II and my Petrucci style delay out of the kpa, it's a rhythm delay.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh Tim, this V29 didn't work
    Here is an example of the crappy HBE S1 AV30 3 ;)

Used the Luke II and my Petrucci style delay out of the kpa, it's a rhythm delay.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sounds like you were having fun Frank!!!

Thanks much for the effects preset!

• I come up with a classic
    :D

Profile : HBE S2 PHL X PJ6. Absolutly no eq tweak!!
    Created a morphed rig out of this profile. Morph pedal down = rhytm, morph pedal up is the solo sound you hear.

The example is only a drum machine, a clean rig from this pack transposed to -12 for the bass and the morphed rig.

Rig is on the way to you if you are interested in the fx and the morph. The rig has also a boost in stomp D, if you like more gain, but I didn't used it for the short example here.

Played with my Luke II

cheers
    Frank

• You guys Rock!! Those rigs are pure fun.

Frank, your EMGs sound terrific on this demo :thumbup: . What about a Friedman challenge for you, if you don't mind? Trying to recreate iconic Friedman users tones, using the BE profile.

1. Neal Schon. Faithfully / Send her my love tones.
    (multidelays, long decays, pitch shifting, morphing, looper,..)
    Full disclosed FX tips here: https://www.fractalaudio.com/neal-schon/

2. Steve Stevens

- Cleans. Flesh for fantasy with those crystal cleans. He uses Custom audio amps for this but I believe that the BE S2 RED 3 with the right delays, pitch shifters, etc.. can do the job, right?

- High Gain. Rebell Yell. He uses his amazing SS amp, but it is a Friedman anyway.

Many nice tone references here:

External Content youtu.be

What do you think?

• Many thx Syntek,

I will send some tweaks from time to time to Tim. It‘s his decision to load them up, but what iI highly recommend is, plug in your guitar and explore the wonderful kemper. Learn by doing. I can tell you that nearly every sound is possible with this magic product, a good guitar and with good profiles. Thats the fun with it. Dive in.

This friedman and the revv profiles from Tim are food for month and they take it all, from sweet blues, funk, fusion to high gain speedtrips. Enjoy the kpa

• Yeah, absolutely. I am really enjoying the KPA, and I like this Friedman pack a lot. Fx aside, a single rig, turning the volume down, can go from clean to mean. Really nice job!!. :thumbup:

• It's been a while since I played the Baked Chicken profiles, hard to believe this was the first pack I purchased from LRS. This pack keeps on giving, it's really a do-everything profile pack. Kind of a slow song to play, but this was always my favorite Blink 182 song back in the day. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Yeah, absolutely. I am really enjoying the KPA, and I like this Friedman pack a lot. Fx aside, a single rig, turning the volume down, can go from clean to mean. Really nice job!!. :thumbup:

Thanks! I meant to stop back and reply to this prior. Been so busy working on the Orange pack. The point of being able to take a single rig and get great results with the Kemper's gain dial is a sign of a well done profile.

For effects, Frank sent over 35 amazing effects presets that are included with the Reverend pack. Thanks again Frank!

It's been a while since I played the Baked Chicken profiles, hard to believe this was the first pack I purchased from LRS. This pack keeps on giving, it's really a do-everything profile pack. Kind of a slow song to play, but this was always my favorite Blink 182 song back in the day. :D

I am wearing out the like button on my phone haha, just amazing clips. Every single one is super appreciated!

• You're too kind Tim, thanks for the appreciation. I'm just having fun! :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Back from holidays and found the update.

Ei ei ei is all I can say.......

This is the S1 cl80v30 04 profile with my special ei ei ei filter 8o

Cheers
    Frank ;)

• Ok , This ei ei was a joke.

Here is a short noodling with the BE S§ cl80v30 01 from update 31.

Absolutly great Tim. It's pure fun to play with.

I am in a satch mood today, sorry for that