Kemper Rig Manager not seeing Profiler - OSX

• Can we just downrev to an earlier version? Wow... months? Did you open a ticket directly with Kemper? I haven't yet since i figured there must be others who saw this behavior besides just me.

• Yes there are a lot of people with the same issue. This is the last response I had from kemper and yes I did open a ticket:

“The sysdiagnosis is an Apple function which collects data in regards of the exact setup of your Mac. If it contains anything you consider private, don't send it. But a sysdiagnosis would help us to find the root of the issue we're discussion. We haven't found a way to replicate it so far.”

I decided I did not want Kemper to have privy to the amount of info in that syslog file from my Mac, Even though I was told that the info is okay to send as it is the same info Apple would use if I had problems with my Mac, I would not send that file to Apple either lol.

If in fact this was only unique to me, it might be a different case. I’d like to know if anyone here has had the same response as I did from Kemper and actually sent their syslog file in and had the problem fixed? This was my last correspondence with them on 14th June.

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Thanks, but it would help the recent posters in both threads. I suggest you merge the threads since they are about the same thing.

i think you can trust me when I state that they're not about the same. and also that there's a good chance that you give ill advise because for instance one of the two issues is only present in 10.13. and the person you were replying to runs 10.12

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Not that i know of. I opened a support ticket - followed their instructions - including installing the beta RM but that keeps generating an error telling me to delete a file that doesn't exist. I emailed the support line back this past weekend after walking through those steps but still haven't heard back.

• guys, i'm closing this thread now. it is pointless to discuss "this" where "this" consists of a multitude of details which make the individual problems having nothing in common. If you suffer from you Profiler not connecting to Rig Manager, please open a new thread and FIRST post details on the OS and Platform you're using.

thanks. gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here