[Soundside] New Pack #82 - Morning AC Sparkle - (Clips)

• We are proud to bring out our 82th profile pack for the KPA.

Seeking to re-create the sound of a Morgan® AC20 Deluxe Amplifier.

More information and soundclips coming in the next days ...

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Thank you BlueTom.

Here the promised information about the pack:

The amp - as BlueTom mentioned - is clearly based on a Vox AC30.
    With some unique features like a great 'master volume'.

The preamp tubes can be selected via a switch on the backside of the amp - the 12AX7 (as in many other amps) and EF86 tubes.

We created 30 profiles of this great amp.
    20 with 12AX7 and 10 with the EF86 tubes activated.

These profiles can be used of all kinds of 'Vox-ish' sounds - from clean to overdriven.

We profiled the amp with all possible settings (deep boost on/off , bright switch on/off, 12AX7 / EF86) and with 4 different gain settings.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Here is the first sound clip - this unique overdriven sound can't be created by any other amp types.

Enjoy!

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Here's a short demo I made using various guitars and only this profile pack. I tried to emphasize the basic rhythm sound as I think most people (myself included) tend to record a ton of rhythm guitar.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dave
    music producer/guitarist
    4 room facility running Logic, PT and DP-
    Current amps-Kemper, Peavy C30, Fender Blues Deville- lots of pedals
    DBW Studio | YouTube | Facebook
    come and profile your amp at my studio!