MOD Type should default to MOD choices

• Seems like the MOD effect on/off button when engaged and then using the TYPE knob should default to the Vintage CH so it's at least in the MOD family and not having to scroll from the beginning of the effect type to get to Modulation effects.

These profiles go to 11!

• There is no exclusive relationship between that module and specific effect types. You can use all effect types in all modules except the REV Module. The only thing special in the MOD Modules is that the MOD knobs of the Head and PowerHead are exclusively linked to it.

• There is no exclusive relationship between that module and specific effect types. You can use all effect types in all modules except the REV Module. The only thing special in the MOD Modules is that the MOD knobs of the Head and PowerHead are exclusively linked to it.

Yeah I get that module can be anything but since the button is labeled MOD and the knobs are labeled MOD and since I imagine a lot of people use it for modulation fx, it just seems like it should default in the browser to modulation style effects and not distortion. At least as a starting point.

I waste a lot of time twisting that browser knob, so much so that I primarily use the effects in the DAW.
    Shortcuts by category seems to be what I’m missing.

These profiles go to 11!