New Reverb engine/algorithms? Any guesses as when we might expect these?

• If my memory serves, C. Kemper confirmed that an overhaul to the existing Reverbs was in the works, and would follow the roll-out of the 5.X Delays. I believe this was announced in NAMM or Musikmesse in 2016. The 5.X Delays were rolled out in Jan/Feb 2017. So, we are coming up on 2 years since the original "announcement".

I only bring it up, as it seems to be a topic of some interest over on TGP.

Does anyone know if this is still in the works, or perhaps I am mis-remembering things? In other words, is my memory playing tricks on me...perhaps only new Delay algorithms were ever discussed, officially.

Cheers,
    John

• Of course, they’ll release them when they’re ready, if they’re readying them at all...

Having said that, someone posted once either here or on Facebook that they spoke to CK at NAMM and he mentioned a spring reverb emulation. Maybe I’m remembering it wrong, but I seem to recall that it was being shown to the chosen few behind closed doors (or a curtain or something, lol!). I can only hope, but maybe it’s unwise to get one’s hopes up on the basis of rumour and conjecture...