Remote pedal board - shutdown

• I just got my new kemper with remote pedal board. Today it just shut down unexpectedly. Is this a common problem? I was able to reboot the kemper and remote but this would be catastrophic in a live setting. Thanks!!!!

• If you have both your computer connected and remote I've had the remote shut down if the computer goes to sleep mode. Might be the same. If it happened once leave the computer disconnected and play for a while. If it does not shut down its your computer. Change your setting to not go to sleep and rock on.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• Reviving an old thread, yes, but I had this same thing happen last night. Using MacBook pro running RM and noticed the remote had shut down. The MacBook had also entered sleep mode around the same time. I was actually in the middle of a performance save when this happened, the save process got "hung up" for a minute. Once I realized the remote had shut down I unplugged the USB from the MacBook and everything seemed to resume OK. Quite un-nerving though and likely an undesired quirk.

• Reviving an old thread, yes, but I had this same thing happen last night. Using MacBook pro running RM and noticed the remote had shut down. The MacBook had also entered sleep mode around the same time. I was actually in the middle of a performance save when this happened, the save process got "hung up" for a minute. Once I realized the remote had shut down I unplugged the USB from the MacBook and everything seemed to resume OK. Quite un-nerving though and likely an undesired quirk.

My remote has done this from the outset when connected to my KPA..

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Yep, and to follow up I did contact support and they confirmed that the laptop going into sleep mode would likely cause this and there is currently no solution (other than not going into sleep mode). Glad it didn't happen during a live session!