Legacy Delay??

• One of my loaded rigs shows Legacy Delay. I cannot find this in browsing other kemper delays. Is this specific to this rig? Is there a way to save it to my effects list? And finally is there a way to save an effect with different presets and name it differently? I presume this is what the Legacy delay is and created specifically for that rig. Thanks!

• If you turn the Type knob, you should find the Legacy Delay. If you want to save that particular delay in that Rig as a preset (which you can recall by turning the Browse knob with a Stomp or Effect slot in focus), press and hold the slot that contains the delay, bringing it into focus. Now press Store. You will be asked if you want to store the entire Rig, or just the effect. Choose the effect. Rename it and store. Done.
    You can also do this for the whole Effects or Stomps sections. The Stack too, for that matter.

• There are two methods to load effects. When you dial the Browse Knob, you load from a list of presets. Presets are user data like Rigs. You can delete those and create your own. There is no preset for Legacy Delay, because this is our old delay, which we are not encouraging to use anymore. The new delay types are more versatile and powerful. When you dial the Type Knob, you can select from the hard-coded list of effect types embedded in the software. There you find Legacy Delay. But again, try another delay type e. g. TwoTap Delay.

• Thanks man. I must say this is one of the most repsonsive and knowledgeable user groups I have ever experienced. And although there are a number of issues in terms of functionality, the Kemper is a game changer for me in terms of sounds you can get out of it.....the toaster that keeps on giving....it is amazing!!!!!! I will never need another tube amp. Thanks group and C. Kemper!!!!!