Kemper Profiling Amp - 10 Hi-Gain Amp Profile for Metal Tone

• Hey guys,

I'm a proud new member of a Kemper owner. :) My mind has been totally blown out by the product. So inspiring stuff...
    Let me show you my 10 Hi-Gain Amp preset which I tweeked out last week.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm open for any kind of opinion. Let me know! :)

Cheers,

Greg

Edited once, last by Higher ().

• Hello

cool first post and video, are you using free profiles or comercial profiles? sounded really wicked
    and the pickups are EMG ceramic?

liked a lot, have a good kemper time!

Claudio

• Thanks for your reply Szkyman!
    I used a bunch of non-free plugins which I get from a friend, but a few profiles was free.
    I just tweeked the profiles to the point where I like it the most. :)

I used only the bridge pickup in this video which is the Lundgren M6.

• Thanks man! :) My favs are the Mesa Dual RevF and the Diezel VH 4. Peavey 6534+ also crushing, but didn't really works well in a mix.
    I'm planning to make another amp shootout with another 10 hi-gain amps. :) Will post it here, when I'm done...

• Great tone brother , it reminded me of the video I just saw where Metallica use the AXE FX live, James uses 2 amp profiles to make one sound, a Diezel amp rig AND a Mesa amp rig =james live tone.., i could not help but wonder what your Diezel and Mesa would sound like TOGETHER to make ONE guitar SOUND.

I run 2 kempers, (2 stereo cabs ) so if it was me i would of had one rig one side, another amp the other blah .
    every one does it even metallica (2amps to make ONE sound)

See i am not crazy after all , I am not crazy, the voices are!! 8o:thumbup:

I would run the mesa or diezel or framus for the low end (one side)
    the PV/randal/engl or marshal for the mids / diversity highs... :P (other side)

Soon [for recording] i want to quad the guitar with the best 2 combinations
    So for example in one rig i might have the ENGL one side and the Mesa the other side

pair that with the second rig
    Diezel one side and the Engl the other
    The 2 kemper sound is powerful and not muddy

you going to make any profiles with these?
    selling or free?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Hey Ash,

Yes, when I'm tracking guitars in the studio with Kemper I always use 2 different amps for each sides, making the tone full.
    It should works in live as well if you have 2 rig. :thumbup:

I did a short shootout with the Mesa Boogie Dual Recto (left side) & Peavey 6534+ (right side) with the same Mesa Oversized 4x12 cab.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will do the same with the Mesa Boogie Dual Recto Rev F & Diezel VH 4.

I'm not thinking yet to share my presets, for the time being I just dig how the Kemper sounds under my hands. :)
    But if you guys dig the tones, I can share it in the future! :saint:

Cheerio

Edited 2 times, last by Higher ().

• Much fatter!!, Now thats more like it..sounds great man, each rig can compliment each other, those with out 2 kempers just reamp 2 different rigs and you will see.
    Good job man!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yep. :) The reason why I used the same amp each sides on the amp shootout video, because I would like present the character differences between the amps.
    I will do another 10 hi-gain amp video soon, than I will start to combine them. ;)

• Hey fellas,

Here is the second etap of 10 hi-gain amp shootout. :) Hope you'll like it as well!
    I have so much fun on making this.

Cheers,

Greg

• Those profiles sounded really well tweaked, please do share then when you can, as we will be able to test then and compare the sound systems... your youtube video has a great sound quality compared to others i heard, i would like to try these profiles with my gear and check the quality comparing your original videos.

• Here's another 10 hi-gain monster. Hope you still not bored with this, haha. :P

External Content youtu.be

Cheers,

Greg

• Any of you guys like Slipknot? It's definitely the lifechanger band for me.
    So, I tried to tweek some similar tone of the record called Iowa with the Kemper. Hope you'll like it!

Cheers,

Greg

• Thank you, Greg (Gergő?)! 8o

Oh, and a better-late-than-never welcome to the forum, mate! :thumbup:

Cheers pal! :thumbup:
    I'm going to put this 10 amps together for a free download as well, soon. Keep your eye on it! ;)

• Hey fellas,

I finished the fourth run of the 10 Hi-Gain Amp shootout with my newest E-II Horizon NT-7B axe. :) Find it below:

I also added the first end second series profiles for free download:
    https://www.omegadiatribe.com/download/

Cheerio :)

• Hi guys,

Check out my new guitar playthrough video for my band's song's called Replace Your Fear.
    I used a Camerock by Salvation Mods profile.

External Content youtu.be

Have a nice day!

Greg