[TJ Sonic] Plug'n'Play Pack 2: Rockman X100

• A TJ Sonic exclusive: Plug & Play Pack 2 based on the legendary Rockman X100 - the most popular tone of the 80s! As used in countless pop, rock, and metal hits, and by artists such as Boston, Steve Stevens, Def Leppard and many more. Emulating not only the tone, but also compression, chorus and reverb through hard hours of A/B testing with the real unit.
    More info, official manual and full package available here: https://bit.ly/2HJsvfm

• Hair metal time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hello and welcome Ashtweth!Our challenge was to find Rokman's compression, equalization, chorus and reverb through the effects available within the kemper. Surely there were simpler solutions, but our mission started from a different assumption.Thank you so much for your contribution!Greetings from Tuscany.

• Hair metal time

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello and welcome!
    Our challenge was to find Rokman's compression, equalization, chorus and reverb through the effects available within the kemper. Surely there were simpler solutions, but our mission started from a different assumption.Thank you so much for your contribution!Greetings from Tuscany.

• Snagged this yesterday! I can't wait to put it through its paces and hopefully sell my rackmount version of my ancient X100!

Thanks,

Jeff in Houston

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Super stoked on the rockman pack. Banged out this jam this morning.

External Content soundcloud.com

• Super stoked on the rockman pack. Banged out this jam this morning.

External Content soundcloud.com

Thank you so much for share with LIVEPLAYROCK this awesome track based on ROCKMAN X100 profile!
    I really enjoy it !!! AWESOME !!AWESOME AWESOME !!
    contact me on Facebook page "liveplayrock.com" and i will send you a kemper rig present :)
    AWESOME THANK YOU AGAIN

• For all guitarist; have you tried "ALL IN ONE" kemper rig?
    Just try and download it for free!

Video demo and link download under video description on YouTube