Has anyone saved every cab thus far?

• Has anyone here actually saved every stock Profile cab and each cab that's come with new Profiles?
    I haven't, I've saved a few stock cabs, a few Profile cabs and all the Till's cabs.

The Till's cabs rule, however there are a few Peavey and Engl cabs that I've saved that are also amazing.

I'd like to see everyones list of saved cabs and favourites, I'd like all of them on my KPA just for fun....and, I'd like them all in one zipped file so that we can share it with every new KPA owner...save the new owner the time & stress to get them all himself.

Please, zip yours and Dropbox them...thanks.

• I thought about this to and I've saved appr. the same cabs as you did. But I decided to wait because of this announcement:

Yet to be finished:
    Performance Mode
    Undo/Redo
    Selective Browse (Soon it will be directly browse through all cabs of all rigs. We call it Selective Browse, and it will also be available for amp, eq, stomps and effects. It will look the same as browsing through the local presets). Those funktions will soon be available by firmware update.

• I would be interested in every cab model that has been profiled thus far.
    The question is this: what if everybody saved the same cab under a different name? We wouldn't know which is which and would end up with 20+ times the same cab named differently, right?

• I would be interested in every cab model that has been profiled thus far.
    The question is this: what if everybody saved the same cab under a different name? We wouldn't know which is which and would end up with 20+ times the same cab named differently, right?

Not really.

For example.
    I saved the Peter Fischer "Fan DR Goldsound" cab as a Fender 1x12.
    When I load my saved "Fender 1x12" cab the screen still shows Peter Fischer Fan DR Goldsound.

So we could sort out what's what because the original cab name remains visible even when you save using the name you choose.