First gig. 100% Britt profiles

• Thank you, Messrs. Britt and Kemper. Just played my first Kemper gig last night. As many others have already said, it sounds good in rehearsal but MAN did it sound INCREDIBLE during the show. Exceeded expectations. Everything I threw at it from classic Southern rock to Beatles to Motown was just effortlessly beautiful (of course that was the result of hours of performance setup and tweaks in preparation). I was running wireless and had the opportunity to step into the audience and hear how everything sounded coming out of the FOH sound system. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Meanwhile, my poor lead guitarist was fiddling with mic placement on his Orange and talking about how his amp sounds so different last night vs. previous shows. No more of those worries for me!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and I 100% in love with the system and Michael's profiles.

p..s Just saw this new Grab and Go pack on Michael's site, complete with performances. There gladly goes some of my gig money :D
    https://mbritt.com/2018/06/16/grab-n-go-pack/