CK On The Gear Page Today

• "I can tell that since day one every single feature update or change we have done was driven by user input, and we are happy to follow this lead, with a constantly growing team."

I'd just like to vote that the editor is and has always been my number one request.
    I mean, there are already implementations of the other features mentioned - why not focus on something that is completely lacking instead of tweaking existing things...I mean, in terms of priority...
    There are enough software developers in the world that it shouldn't be that hard.

• This will be my first post here. Just wanted to thank the people at Kemper first and foremost for such an amazing product, I no longer have GAS for amps! For that I, and my bank account thank you. Secondly thank you for working on Rev, FX management, and an editor, that is just exactly what I wanted to hear! How ever long it takes you to release these new features, at that time I will be ecstatic. In the mean time congratulations on your success, and thanks again for a game changing product.

Jason Wharton

• I wonder if there are new effects (I.e. Klon) coming as well. CK mentioned implementing "a better handing of effects presets," yet I'm hoping that this includes some new effects. We're getting new reverbs, so I'm still pretty happy either way. :)

• I feel that statement by CK about the overhaul is significant and not to be underestimated.

Concerns voiced by @flyingheelhook and others suggested that it'd take more than "minor" tweaks to satisfy their preferences, and the necessary root-and-branch "overhaul" seemed unlikely at best, and yet CK has specifically stated that it's on-the-cards or already being looked at.

How good is that? I see a future where our indented-knob wear will be alleviated, for one thing. 8o

• I'm curious about the supposed effects management and what that could entail. I know that already, unlike the Helix, you can actually save presets of just single effects. Likewise, presets of just the stomps or just the post amp slots as entire four-effect units, and the stack section.

I know at one time, years back somewhere on a forum Kemper was supposedly considering something like Aliases. That is, you could have an effect, and if you change it in multiple other rigs, any other rig in which you link that same effect. For example you could tweak a certain delay in one rig and have an alias of that in several other rigs. If you change one they all change with it. That way, whether it's a go-to effect or a common profile that you use a lot, but find yourselves wanting to tweak, you could tweak it once, kind of like you do when using real stomp boxes or an actual amp.

Or one simple fix would be when you turn the type knob, the current effect type you are currently on could come up first vs having to scroll from the bottom each time. As if you are currently in delay types in the delay module, you probably are sick of having to scroll through all the overdrive types and other effect that you aren't likely to use in that slot anyway and would prefer to simply start at the type you are currently on.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :thumbup:

• Honky Tonk and Yee Haw!!...those bends and what a run on the keys!! Thomas and CK can do Honky Tonk well!!
    GREAT man.. :thumbup: Did you notice those 2 Bad ass Cowboys making the blonde singer rock? 8o
    What the hell man, tapping in "Tush" haaa! GREAT!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• that red head killed it too..see the licks in sweet home Alabama at the start..
    Man she was cool too :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just wanted to say THANK YOU..... CK....I cant hardly wait for the future,,,your makin my "tone" dreams come true,,,

• I don't check in enough around here! Came back this morning to check for updated OS and packs, then found this. GOOD NEWS!

Although those are "big ticket" items, for sure, I hope one day they include a DRY PAN capability so I can use the internal stereo effects and still place my dry signal with a PAN control (without disrupting the full wet stereo field). That might be a hard thing for them to do, I don't know. Still, that would eliminate the need for outboard reverb and delay.

I have to say that this device has given me SO MUCH satisfaction, that I doubt I could get as much satisfaction from the actual amps and cabs that it profiles. My sound is perfect with the KPA.

And I'd also like to commend Kemper for product longevity. While other companies want to sell you yet another "new" device, the KPA is here to stay...along with all your perfectly dialed-in tones. It just keeps getting better, and all for the price of ONE admission.

Thank You!

Phil