My Kemper vs. Axe- Fx II experience

• @ DocLine6forum : what Atomic do you use exactly?

I have a Powered Atomic Wedge i use with the 11 Rack. Would be nice to know that the Kemper and the powered wedge work well together :)

I use powered Atomic cabs, and for FRFR system works fine with Kemper. But the best results for me are using the Kemper as preamp through a VHT 2 90 2, or Randall RT 2 50 & guitar cab or even to the fx loop of a tube combo, using preamp profiles (no power amp, no cab sim)

• I use powered Atomic cabs, and for FRFR system works fine with Kemper. But the best results for me are using the Kemper as preamp through a VHT 2 90 2, or Randall RT 2 50 & guitar cab or even to the fx loop of a tube combo, using preamp profiles (no power amp, no cab sim)

Thank you for this info!!! I was wondering which way to go and now I know! rhyme time baby! Now I just need to pick up a power amp... I've heard frfr speakers before and they just don't sound good to me... something to do with air I guess. I wouldn't doubt though that before long some frfr speakers will match the sounds of the kpa and it will be perfect harmony.

• @ DocLine6forum : what Atomic do you use exactly?

I have a Powered Atomic Wedge i use with the 11 Rack. Would be nice to know that the Kemper and the powered wedge work well together :)

I have one powered cab and one powered wedge. Unlike others I can't complain about lack of headroom. They can get obscenely loud and sound awesome.

• Just a quick update

first, i found all the london sounds etc! thanks so much, i was looking for 65amps and totally forgot the london name

also, i dug in and did some recording with it this weekend. just some stock profiles into a Yamaha n12 mixer into cubase 6.5

the sounds........were staggeringly good! i ended up with about 4 different profiles in the song, all different and they layered so well. sent it to a friend who said "it sounds like real amps"!

looks like i am getting hooked here

thanks all for the help and for being patient