Marshall yjm profiles coming

• Hi Tony,

i really love your YJM profile. Though i changed the cab it is my favorite solo tone on the KPA :thumbup:

DOH.... well your cabs are certainly better than mine make no mistake of that - Im not the best on cabs, I just plug in and thats it...

Careful I'm watching you...

• sheguitarplayer

These are the best profiles. I ran through all of them today and they are absolutely incredible. I was even able to dial in a slashish tone.

One thing I can't figure out is why the 5150 profiles don't sound good with my guitar. I'm using the wolfgang with your earlier 5150 profiles and it feels like the pick attack is off and I can't get it adjusted to where it's on. It's delayed for some reason. I feel so disconnected. Were these created with the wolfgang guitar? Was a different profiling method used?

Anyways, thanks again for the profiles!

• jeddie,

Sorry I can't check as my KPA is away for replacement so I will not have one for a few days.
    If there are any 5150 profiles in that folder Ive put them in there by mistake, sorry

The profiles called wolfgang are YJM patches profiles as DI patches for use with a power amp/cab, done with the wolfgang guitar.

Hope that helps.

• There aren't any in there... I'm just saying the ones you originally did aren't working for me for some reason. They feel disconnected and changing pick attack doesn't correct it. Was there a different profiling method used for those?

• Yes u r correct. I have done nothing to tag these profiles so far.
    I just put them up on request.
    I still need to spend some time evaluating the decent ones to upload onto the KPA site.
    Theres all sorts of stuff in there, some good, some err... not so good. Direct, speaker sim and miced 5153 cab.

• Thanks guys, Im glad you like them.

I had a few problems with my KPA falling down and taking a while to recover from that cache bug thing.
    My dealers (The Guitar Store, Southampton) very kindly offered to replace my unit 'just in case' it was a fault on the KPA itself.
    Great people to deal with.