Pre volume parameter to morph

• If you have only one expression pedal you can't use it for volume swells in one rig, morphing for another, or wah or pitch...without changing manually the settings.
    Where is the logical problem?
    There must be a solution for this. Only if the FXs would have a full range volume instead of a only +-5 range volume for example. A volume block would work aswell. Or if the input volume would be a morphable parameter... You even would be able to do swells with momentary switch morphing this way. Or a pedal link option where the pedal is set for volume if there is not morph nor wah nor pitch activated in this rig.

Maybe the option to not change morph with pedal if wah or pitch is activated even if link options are on would be nice too.

Am i asking too much? Is it impossible?

• This is a duplicate thread! The same subject is being discussed under Profiler Questions and Answers already!?

Yes, there is a logical problem to mix Morph and Volume Pedal as the toe position of the Morph Pedal is the state to automatically interpret any continuous parameter changes as values for the Morph Sound. So, this would compromise the convenient way to set up Morphing. But there are other options to trigger Morphing e. g. via Rig Button and defined ramp times, which I already enumerated in the other thread. Then you just set up your pedal as WahPedal and link Pitch and Volume to it.

If you want to mix volume control with Morph Pedal, Wah Pedal and Pitch Pedal AND your volume control needs to get down to 0, consider morphing the Mix of an (unconnected) effect loop: Heel = Mix 100%, Toe = Mix 0%.

There is plenty of space in Performance Mode to organize Rigs in an way, that your Morph Pedal does either Morph or Wah/Pitch. No need to stir everything into one Rig, if you don't intend to use those features simultaneously.

• The other thread was a question..and this is a request. Sorry. Delete it if you want.
    I Tried loop mix morphing solution, but the response is very fast, the first centimeter of the pedal is like having 1/4 of the pedal normal volume down. So i sum to the request to have taper curves options.

Or an option where if no wah, pitch, or morph are activated in the rig, then your pedal controls volume. That would be possible? What should we do? Delete both threads and make a new request?

Sorry for, if its the case, the wrong use of the forum and thank you very much.

There is plenty of space in Performance Mode to organize Rigs in an way, that your Morph Pedal does either Morph or Wah/Pitch. No need to stir everything into one Rig, if you don't intend to use those features simultaneously.

Yes..this is fine..but i would like to be able to do swells in one rig..morph in other rig and wah in another. No need to do that in the same rig.