5.6.2.13481 **Spring Reverb** Preview Public Beta Discussion

• Thanks RUPPERT (wherever you are now) and thanks to the Kemper team.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh. My. God.

I have been waiting years to see this come to fruition....and the results are everything I would have hoped for. I was lost in the tone of my KPA for HOURS with this new setting. Kemper - THANK YOU!

Can't wait to hear the rest of the reverb selection when the full release is ready. I've been a big fan/user of the Big Sky for long time because the reverb in the KPA just wasn't to my liking. Looks like I may be able to get another pedal off the ground soon!

• Listening to this video (the EHX Oceans 11 clip) on my iPhone through the phone speaker, just after 8.10 it activates Siri on my phone! “Hello” she say “is it me you are looking for?” Very surreal.

• Woot!
    Thanks Gary.

Got my single coils warmed up and ready for some delicious immersive verbs ;)

here’s the vid see 0.28. It was ousted on YouTube on 3/7/18

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Has no one posted these vids? The update looks freakin' AMAZING:

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Lots of killer demos of the Beta spring reverb, but thought I'd throw one up in a full live band setting. The spring sounds pretty damn legit to me. This is from last night and the song kinda shows it well with lots of single stabs with a pretty clean tone etc.

I don't use any external effects anymore. No need. Everything is Kemper (bass too!) and it seems to work well.

• I wish the thread-starter in threads such as this one would take more responsibility for the dialog and maintain his/her post with categorised lists of bugs (critical/major/minor/unconfirmed) and short descriptions thereof as problems are reported. Every user shouldn't have to browse a ton of posts to determine whether this or that firmware-version is suitable for his/her purposes.

Even better had been if the announcement had been kept up2date with such information as Kemper support should have the most up2date information about the status of bugs at any given time.

• I wish the thread-starter in threads such as this one would take more responsibility for the dialog and maintain his/her post with categorised lists of bugs (critical/major/minor/unconfirmed) and short descriptions thereof as problems are reported. Every user shouldn't have to browse a ton of posts to determine whether this or that firmware-version is suitable for his/her purposes.

Even better had been if the announcement had been kept up2date with such information as Kemper support should have the most up2date information about the status of bugs at any given time.

As always, don't use beta versions if you're doing anything critical (commercial recording, playing live gigs etc). Just wait until a stable version is released.
    Of course, you can always downgrade to the latest stable release. Just make sure you take a backup before you update.

Besides - FYI - there is only ONE official place to file bugs, and that is the contact form on the main kemper homepage - NOT the forum.