FW 5.6.2.13481 Public Beta Feedback Thread (Spring Reverb Preview)

• Hi Everyone,
    I know it’s been a while since there have been any posts in this thread, but I just up-dated to the Spring Reverb Beta at the beginning of this week, so I’m pretty new to it.
    I had a strange issue to day in Performance Mode. I didn’t have the Spring Reverb in any slot, so it’s a Beta comment not specific to the reverb.
    I tried loading a Graphic EQ preset I made (Low Cut) into slot B or C. I activated the slot to select it as normal. As I scrolled through using the browse knob, I located the preset and waited for it to autoload. There was then a complete volume loss from the guitar (Strat). No input signal and consequently no output volume. There were no locked settings either. The remote became less responsive and then unresponsive to button presses despite all LEDs being operational. Then the LEDs started flashing a bit like when the tuner is engaged on both remote and KPA. Finally the LEDs became random.
    I think I may have seen the EQ drop into place and went too quickly to save the rig. I can’t be sure about that.
    At this point I rebooted and went through the whole process again. This time it was fine and I could complete the task. Very peculiar!
    Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? I was editing Andy’s 1964 AC30 (TAF). There was Drive, Legacy Delay, a Crystal Dual Delay for shimmer, a Phaser and Hall Reverb. Noise gate zero, pure cab off.
    I am aware of the Pure Booster issue but not sure that this is the same kind of glitch.
    Any thoughts?
    Pre-Amp

• New issue happens two times

When I start up the kpa in browser mode and I have rig loaded with an delay with freeze and infinity , the delay starts to work in those modes. When I press the two buttons of my footswitch to switch freeze and infinity off , everything is ok.

Cant repoduce it with every switch on of the kpa, as written, I have this issue two times last week. Strange because I use the beta since day one.