Looper rig tone?

• Hello! Yes, I am noob here....
    I have recorded a loop with a rig, but want to simply change rigs to solo over it. When I change the rig [or even same rig, different slot with a little more gain], the loop takes on the new rig selected. How can I keep that from happening? If I record a loop with a rig, I want it to stay with that rig [!]

I searched the manual, the forums... any help is appreciated

Thanks -
    Alan

• from the manual:
     Looper Location Input
    The Looper is placed right after the instrument input. It records the pure guitar signal and plays it back before the Effect Modules. When you change Rigs during the playback of the loop, you'll hear the playback processed by the different Rigs. However, when you perform overdubs, then all overdubs will be run through the same Rig, as if multiple guitars were played through the same amp at the same time.

 Looper Location Output
    The Looper is placed right after the last effect - the REV Module. It records the fully processed stereo signal. When you change Rigs during the playback of the loop, the playback sound will not change! This allows you to play along, or even overdub, with an unlimited number of different Rigs.
    ✓Consequently, while Looper Location is set to “Output” the playback is inserted after the REV Module and can only be monitored on outputs with output source set to “Master....”.