String Butler Tuning Remedy

• My LP never stays in tune, Muddy you magnificent SOB, this is what i have been looking for, you deserve a beer man, checked all the vids looks like it was made for an LP. Muddy you sir are GREAT.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• I've had a similar product installed on a Greco LP guitar. I think it was made by Wilkinson. Similar principle but doesn't sit as high on the headstock. It fits more by the truss cover. This looks superior tho, the G string going out is a typical problem on LP style guitars.

• I just got mine on. The tests I did went well! The g string stays in tune great.

One thing to note is there is nothing touching the 1st and 6th strings - so there will be no difference there. On an LP they are at the correct angle anyways though so no problem, but I didn’t realize there are only 4 rollers on the butler.

Also I got the gold v3. The v3 apparently fits more guitars but the v2 has a slightly slimmer profile - but works with lps. The gold works with the gold hardware on my wine red studio.