Missing feature for Bass players...

• Hey there! I'm currently playing bass with Gwen Stefani, and we're in rehearsals for a Vegas residency. I decided to go with a Kemper, and glad I did! It's definitely the right piece of gear for the gig. However, there's one key feature missing that I'd love to see fixed in the next software update if possible. Right now, the monitor out doesn't give an option to route the direct signal out WITH the stomp section and WITHOUT the stack. Right now, you can disable the cabinet on the monitor out, but not the amp and EQ. Typically, a bass player's signal chain would be bass---> pedalboard---> DI---> amp. I'd love to be able to do this with the Kemper, so that in a classic DI + Amp set up, the effects (which all sound great, by the way) can go to both the DI and the "amp". Then we can make some of the amps a little dirty, but have that separated from the DI. Make sense? I'm loving the unit so far, and if this routing option was added to the monitor out in the next update, it'd make the Kemper so much more valuable to bass players. Thanks!

•  If you don’t need the MONITOR OUTPUT on stage, you can expand the wet/dry/wet setup to a four cable wet/dry/dry/wet setup. Set the MONITOR OUTPUT to “Mod Left” and the DIRECT OUTPUT to “Mod Right”. Both MONITOR and DIRECT OUTPUT form a new stereo sum, containing everything except delay and reverb. Now you can send two stereo sums to the front mixing desk, where the delay and reverb signals are separated from the nonreverberant effects (X and MOD).

Wet-dry-dry-wet connections

Please take care that the cabinet for the MONITOR OUTPUT is not switched off (“Monitor Cab Off” not engaged). Also the volumes for MONITOR and DIRECT OUTPUT should be the same.
    If you want to control the volume of this setup, then link all participating volumes to the MASTER VOLUME knob by the link buttons described above (“Output Volume Link”).
     You can also setup an individually controllable stereo output separately from the MAIN OUTPUT: set Monitor Output source to “Master Left” and Direct Output source to “Master Right”. Link both volumes of DIRECT and MONITOR OUTPUT to the MASTER VOLUME knob, and unlink Main Volume. Now you have a stereo monitor signal, 8)

• I don't think this is what I'm trying to achieve, but thanks for the suggestion. millstudios, the parallel path allows you do to something similar, and then mix the two into the output, but does not allow you to route each path into separate outputs. Simply adding this option to the monitor output menu would solve the problem. Hopefully it's something that Kemper can address in the next software update.

• If you set parallel path, you can add two FX to the A and B slots on the Kemper, including OD/DS stomp boxes. These two slots will be directly output to the direct output with just those stack sounds. Your main signal will be with stack using the remaining six slots.

Is that what you are trying to achieve?

the parallel path does not send the signal to the direct output but instead forwards the signal after Stomp B to the master output bypassing stomp C,D,the Amp Stack and the effects. The only way to achieve what the OP is after is by assigning a mono loop to stomp B.

• the parallel path does not send the signal to the direct output but instead forwards the signal after Stomp B to the master output bypassing stomp C,D,the Amp Stack and the effects. The only way to achieve what the OP is after is by assigning a mono loop to stomp B.

Apologies, yes, omitted that bit of information. Mono loop in B after the stomp in A.