A specific question for those that use Yamaha HS5s with their Kemper...

• Hey guys,

I've got a pair of Yamaha HS5s which is what I've used with my previous 'digital rigs' (Kempers/Axe FXs, Helixs... yes, multiples of each!).

Obviously when you download someone else's profile, to them, it sounded good through their setup. This is natural. But it might not necessarily translate them same through my setup. Yes, granted, IRs etc may influence this, but beyond that, your speaker choice will have a greater influence in sound (in my experience anyway).

So the question beckons.. for those that actually have the same Yamaha HS5s with their Kemper, do you mind pointing me in the direction, or provide a link, where I could find such profiles that have been made with HS5s? I'm typically a high gain player, liking Friedman/Bogner/Soldano/EVH type tones, but these aren't the be-all, end-all. I need something as a starting point to use or to reference.

Haven't bought my Kemper yet, I'm just preparing myself so I have something to work with. I'm about 2-3 weeks away from getting one.

Any input is welcome.

Thanks guys

• The solution is simply to buy the Kemper and then adjust your profiles bank to sound great in your specific speaker ( fine tuning eq definition etc) btw if you change the guitar plugged on the kemper it will sound totally different, so its not only a question of speaker cabinet and amp ... you need to fine tune the whole chain when you got all the elements.. fine tuning is a must