Anyone Use A Zoom H4/H5 or BOSS Micro BR As An Audio Interface For Your Kemper?

• I really like the features of both units. The Zoom H5 is most useful because I can use it for field work as a research scientist, as a USB audio interface, has the connectivity for a DSLR camera, and it has a variety of accessories you can attach. The BOSS Micro BR has a lot of editing, mixing, effects, etc. features that come in handy as a guitarist... although I don't think I'll ever use it for mixing or effects.

From what I've been able to gather from reviews and demo videos, the Zoom H5 has a pretty damned good quality sound. One video compared it to a Scarlett Focusrite which I know to be a pretty good (not amazing) recording interface.

• Hi,

I have one of those ( Boss Micro BR). I've recorded with an Vox Adio , The Kemper will do Great as well !! Its a very handy record/practice tool and these days quite cheap when you can find one on the used market ! Easy as hell and no computer necessary to use it

wherever and whenever you want to record your ideas or band practice. Its very good for what it is and quite small - I can highly recommend it ....