Share Your Favourite Virtuoso Clips

• Could be released music, noodling, clinics, demos or whatever.

I've created this thread in the hope that it provides an alternative to posting unfinished music in Kulle's thread. He's too-polite to remind people of what he intended the thread to be, so I figured that before it "degenerated" into a "check this dude out; boy can he shred!" affair, I'd do this.

Hope everyone understands; this is out of respect to Kulle. Have at it, Kemperites! 8o

• here you go ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• RHY genius...IMHO..you can be just as good or virtuoso at RHY as you can be at lead OR you can be good at both...He is using the kemper in this demo

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Keith's cool; I like him, Ash. Gonna listen to the whole clinic 'cause the first groove is great!

He rocks, but doubly-so 'cause he's a Kemper dude. 8o

Love what he says about the Kemper vs Axe.

Also like that he says metal folks' should learn to not be "snobs" in terms of being open to bringing other genres into their writing. I've felt strongly about that for many years; it'll help keep metal alive and feed its expansion as well. Case in point - Baby Metal. Millions of new metal fans have been created through that entry point alone.

Ah... and another one: He shares my opinion on fanned / equal-temperament frets - no compelling reason to go there. We agree on so much, and yet he can play and I can't. :S

• Thanks Nicky , lots of benefit listening to the whole lot, he has 7 kempers and says its not an endorsement and tells why he prefers them to the axe, he also announces a kemper pack he is doing in the future ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• The truth about soloing ;)

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXcb5kYiW4w

how do I get the clip into the post..not just the link?

Just paste it in the post, how ridicolous it may sound... what didi you do so the link to youtube is a link, not a video?

maybe paste a link into notepad, then copy it from there and past into a post on this forum...

• External Content www.youtube.com

Fucking diminished, love it.

• External Content youtu.be

thanx skoczy,

My favourite non-metal, metal song. Mr Vai certainly can play. Good God, Steve!

• here you go ;)

So clean and nice! That's Paul Gilbert for you!

• External Content youtu.be

Bet I’ve watched Michael Romeos instructional vid 200 times!

• Geez... I don't have the bandwidth to keep up!

Great to see some of my faves popping up... 8o

Just paste it in the post, how ridicolous it may sound... what didi you do so the link to youtube is a link, not a video?
    maybe paste a link into notepad, then copy it from there and past into a post on this forum...

If you're on Mac here's the trick, luntho, and this also answers your question, Skoczy:

To paste the link, or any link for that matter, first drag it from your browser to TextEdit and then copy / paste it from there. If you drag it straight into the forum window it won't show up.

For PooToob videos to fully show, right-click the original video and choose "Copy Link" from the menu. Then it's a simple matter of doing as Skoczy says and pasting it to the Kemper-forum posting window.

Done!

Fucking diminished, love it.

I wish all his goddamn videos weren't such shite quality, and I think I've watched them all over the years lol. :thumbup:

• Guys also check Guthrie's 32 note strumming funky style , here is one with tabs.

Ash