Share Your Favourite Virtuoso Clips

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cool stuff Mud! Do I hear a Constipated Duck influence in the A section or is it just me?

External Content youtu.be

• No one ever wanted to ride with me when I cranked this in the car. What a Band!8)

External Content www.youtube.com

• No one ever wanted to ride with me when I cranked this in the car. What a Band!8)

Sitting by your side and listen to this song after that one. ;)

And what a great cover !

• The girl behind the drums looks like she want to be somewhere else and looks like do we really have to play this boring song? Again? I hate it so much. And for the rest of band, I want to play something more cool than this old boring old fart music that was popular 1000 years ago. The only one who's excited is probably the music teacher who insisted the kids learning this boring song.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Not really my cup of tea... but quite impressive I'd say. Actually I'm based in the city where Beethoven was born some 250 years ago. So let's enjoy this :thumbup:8)

• Not my cup either. Still, it takes a lot of practice to do that well and she does just that, but so does this guy (which is what sweeps remind me of)...

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I was watching this TV show on netflix yesterday and kept listening to the soundtrack and saying to myself, this guitarist tries a bit too hard to mimic David Gilmour , same feel, same tones , way too much Gilmourish ...

it's indeed him as he was hired for the soundtrack ! :D^^:)

The doc is really great about nature native building code& the discovery of fractals and the soundtrack is up to the line up ( David C Clarke, Stephen Hawkin ... )

• waraba your comment reminded me of this: I decided early on NOT to sound like my fav guitarist. Incorporate some of their techniques, yes, but don't be a carbon copy. I wanted to play exactly like EVH, then I heard this guy "play and sound" exactly like EVH. I thought he was fantastic but then thought, if I wanted to hear EVH then I would just listen to EVH himself. I kept wondering -- if that guy was so good covering EVH then I wondered how good he sounded like on his own. I never found out - maybe he never either which is a loss.

• Reminds me of David Lee Roth interview where he said he was in a grocery store and hear Beat It on the radio for the first time. His response was “there’s guy on the radio totally ripping off Ed’s licks “ ?

• Reminds me of David Lee Roth interview where he said he was in a grocery store and hear Beat It on the radio for the first time. His response was “there’s guy on the radio totally ripping off Ed’s licks “ ?

I believe EVH did the solo for a case of beer and told the Jackson team not to mention he did it to VH members.

• Pubs of Havana...

External Content youtu.be